Shareef O'neal

1,954 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CNC
ElOsoMalo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4551203002

Do we have any shot a getting him as a transfer?

Has a heart condition and we have a history of helping players with heart conditions ( King McClure and Jared Butler)

Dad played high school ball in San Antonio.

Not to mention we are ranked #1 right now with the very solid possibility to be even better next season.

What do y'all think?
Stryker
1. The bus is already full.
2. He's not getting many minutes at UCLA and has unimpressive stats--would we want him?
Asheville Bear
Stryker said:

1. The bus is already full.
2. He's not getting many minutes at UCLA and has unimpressive stats--would we want him?
He was ranked #32 coming out of high school and we were on his list. If there's room for him, I'm sure he could help us out in the future (not sure when he would be eligible to play for us).
ElOsoMalo
Based off the bloodlines, potential, publicity, and our track record of improving players, especially big men.
I think he's a take. Just my opinion but I think he would be a good addition off the bench for the first year with decent minutes and could be a break out player his RS junior season.
Wineguy89
If for no other reason than the great publicity and the fact that we develop the HECK out of bigs......

CNC
I'd take him ONLY on the hopes someone would make Blue Chips 2.

[/sarcasm]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.