BAYLOR MBB TOP 5 PLAYS FROM 2019-2020 SEASON

1,450 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylor Basketball Top 5 Plays of the 2019-20 Season | Stadium:

I would think it would be difficult to come with only five although #1 is pretty obvious and this is a very good list. I can think of a few others to add to the list--especially Gillespie's dunk in Lawrence.
Asheville Bear
#5 was from the 2018-2019 year. 2019 Big 12 Tournament. Come on Stadium!!! #4-1 were fantastic though.
historian
You're right! That was from the Big 12 quarterfinals game we lost. At least we beat ISU twice in the regular season last year--and again this year.

Task Force 2015
For # 5 I would substitute Mitchell's hustling, flying,twisting,reaching, acrobatic block at rim level.Which game was that this season?
historian
Not sure. He had so many great blocks this year. It would help if you remembered whether it was home or away, conference or non-conference.

The team had so many great plays, it is extremely difficult to limit it to only 5: Teague, Mitchell, Butler & Bandoo all had several great 3 pointers; Gillespie, Mitchell, & Vital had multiple quality blocks; etc. Even Tristan Clark had a few noteworthy plays.
Task Force 2015
Pretty sure it was against Iowa State at home.
historian
Now I want to watch that game again! Maybe I will be able to sometime soon. If so, I'll look for it.
drahthaar
Gotta nominate MaCio's block when he ran down the break, slid by the shooter and blocked From the front without fouling.
historian
which game?
Task Force 2015
Historian. The Mitchell block that I am writing about is featured in the one shining momen video below.The play before is a right handed hook in the lane by Clark.The play after is a fall away jumper by Mayer.
historian
Yes, at a little after 1 minute in the video. Great play. I think I vaguely remembered it but I wanted to see it again. It was amazing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.