NEW JARED BUTLER VIDEO: 2019-20 SEASON MONTAGE

1,239 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jared Butler Baylor 2019-20 Season Montage | 16 PPG 3.2 RPG 3.2 APG, 3rd Team All-American!

Ashley Hodge
Staff
one more year! one more year!
BUbackerinET
Great post! Amazing how long it took them to respect this team, and rank it appropriately
Brownbw
Thanks sitting at home watching this is the best thing that has happened this week
historian
I'm with you! We need him to stay. And, to be honest, it's probably in his best interest.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Ashley Hodge
Staff
historian said:

I'm with you! We need him to stay. And, to be honest, it's probably in his best interest.
I think we will get all our guys back with eligibility. If so, we should be one of the 3-4 favorites to win the national title next year. And then like Nova in 18 and Virginia 19, these guys can go out with skins on the wall and let's put 3-5 in the NBA and reload with Flagler, Cryer, Mayer, Dainja, Loveday, Turner, Thamba and the next wave of stars...
historian
Yes!! Keep it going year after year. Then maybe Coach Drew will finally get the Coach of the Year honors he so much deserves.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.