Your Single Memory or Image of '19-'20 Season

1,452 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Johnny Bear
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post one image of this years team that makes you smile, proud or best exemplifies the season/team. Add a word to it if you'd like.
LIB,MR BEARS
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_X2is0Xms8vs_kMdudsXuVpJYsU=/0x0:3103x2483/1200x800/filters:focal(1344x348:1840x844)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/66218161/usa_today_13973908.0.jpg

Tenacious

Somebody that can post a pick help me out please.
whitetrash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_X2is0Xms8vs_kMdudsXuVpJYsU=/0x0:3103x2483/1200x800/filters:focal(1344x348:1840x844)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/66218161/usa_today_13973908.0.jpg

Tenacious

Somebody that can post a pick help me out please.
Here you go:

LIB,MR BEARS
Thanks
TXBEAR_bf
Just sick! That picture doesn't even do it justice considering the angle he took to make that block.
MrGolfguy
Task Force 2015
That is the play that I nominated to be in the top 5 for this season replacing Vital's great block from a prior season.I agree with that play providing a top image and ,I agree that there is a better angle.
LIB,MR BEARS
There are three images that I can think of that exemplify the season; the one above that I call The Block,
Bloody Freddie
and
Joy where several players are running down court after a made basket and they're all grinning.
True Grit
True Grit
Here you go:

Ashley Hodge
Staff
Johnny Bear
Finally getting a win at the Phog and doing it in dominating fashion against a great KU team (even by their standards).

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.