HOW MACIO TEAGUE IS PREPARING FOR NBA DRAFT

1,438 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Johnny Bear
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How Cincinnati prep star MaCio Teague is preparing for the NBA Draft

Of course, many of us are hoping he will stick around Waco for another year. Butler too.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
IowaBear
historian said:

Of course, many of us are hoping he will stick around Waco for another year. Butler too.

If anything he should be prepping to play in China, he's not making the league. Not meant as a jab because he was awesome this year. But he's a dime a dozen. There's a reason he's nowhere close to the top 75 on any mock draft boards
BearFan33
IowaBear said:

historian said:

If anything he should be prepping to play in China, he's not making the league. Not meant as a jab because he was awesome this year. But he's a dime a dozen. There's a reason he's nowhere close to the top 75 on any mock draft boards
Yes. He's a legit pro.....just likely not NBA.
BUbackerinET
Yep, not anywhere near ready for this league, and just thinking, I'm not sure even another college year would improve his stock enough to elevate him to that level, although Guilespie certainly put himself in the conversation. The same is not true for Butler, imho, Butler could improve his stock significantly by returning - vastly different situation than Teague - totally different skill sets....
historian
No question most of us Baylor fans will agree that both Butler & Teague would benefit from returning for another year. Now, if only we could convince them of that.... At least we know Mark Vital is trying to!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Johnny Bear
Getting them both to return would of course be awesome, but if at least one of them returns I'll be satisfied.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.