Coaches most likely to reach 800 wins

1,176 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Surf Oso
TXBEAR_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CBS article; good Scott Drew mention. Pretty amazing where he is at numbers wise considering what he walked into. If he had started with a normal situation, he would likely have 40-50 more wins by now, especially losing a whole year of non-conference games.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/dribble-handoff-predicting-the-college-basketball-coaches-who-will-reach-800-wins/
MrGolfguy
Good stuff
Baylor3216
TXBEAR_bf said:

CBS article; good Scott Drew mention. Pretty amazing where he is at numbers wise considering what he walked into. If he had started with a normal situation, he would likely have 40-50 more wins by now, especially losing a whole year of non-conference games.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/dribble-handoff-predicting-the-college-basketball-coaches-who-will-reach-800-wins/

And a couple of post seasons due to petulance or acts of God (Perry jones / covid)
BUbackerinET
NICE!
historian
Quote:

Between what he has returning, the recruits he has on the way and the obvious ability he's shown of sustaining greatness, he's perhaps the safest and most obvious pick in this category who can easily get to 800 career wins.
Impressive.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
TWD 1974
Can anyone imagine if, back in the Summer of 2003, someone had said, "This new MBB Coach could get 800 wins here."
historian
Not likely! It will be a fun ride along the way. It already has been for the past few years, the rest of the journey should be even better.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Surf Oso
I bet Drew gets to 800 before Self.
Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap airfare
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere
I'm close to bodily harm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.