Zags looks

2,027 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by historian
TXBEAR_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good!!!! not shocking, but man they look deep and talented. They push the ball up the floor as well as anyone I have seen in a long time. If the game happens it is going to be a good measuring stick. Kispert is going to be a tough matchup, assuming Vital will guard him.
gobears20
Staff
Thanks for posting this
I'm not wish I got and was curious
How does Kansas look? It looked close for a while.
Michibear
gobears20 said:

Thanks for posting this
I'm not wish I got and was curious
How does Kansas look? It looked close for a while.
I thought Kansas looked like a team that was playing Kansas.

They looked okay but ultimately outmatched and outhustled in this game.
IowaBear
That game between BU and Gonzaga could go down as the game of year. Battle of titans. They are loaded. Our bigs will have to put the big boy pants on and go to Work! Timme abused KU in the post
TXBEAR_bf
We are going to learn alot about JTT after the Zags game
TXBEAR_bf
Mitchell on Suggs is going to be awesome to watch. Suggs is a freshmen, but the real deal. Really impressed with his game today.
IowaBear
TXBEAR_bf said:

We are going to learn alot about JTT after the Zags game

Will learn a lot about him after the Illinois game. The Illini big is better then Timme
TXBEAR_bf
Ya, he looks like he got even bigger than last year which is hard to believe. My concern with our bigs is the offensive side. If the other team doesn't have to respect the inside scoring I can see them pushing out to the three point line and taking that option away. Good news is Butler and Mitchell both are pretty good at driving to the basket.
KOKQB70
Oh it's good to be BU hoops fan, Gonzaga looked great, but Kansas not Baylor, game of year contender vs. Gonzaga, oh my!
vanillabryce
Watched Gonzaga steamroll Auburn today. Timme was dominating
DanaDane
Actually, the WVU vs Gonzaga game could end up as the most interesting of the week outside of our game with the Zags. Let's see if the Zags offense looks so fluid against a team that can mire you in the mud with their physical, hacking, slowdown style on both ends of the court. Or, can the Zags force WVU to play the Zags way.
IowaBear
DanaDane said:

Actually, the WVU vs Gonzaga game could end up as the most interesting of the week outside of our game with the Zags. Let's see if the Zags offense looks so fluid against a team that can mire you in the mud with their physical, hacking, slowdown style on both ends of the court. Or, can the Zags force WVU to play the Zags way.

They will blow the doors off of WV. Won't even be close
DanaDane
IowaBear said:

DanaDane said:

They will blow the doors off of WV. Won't even be close

We'll see.
historian
Baylor has never beaten Gonzaga. Well, there is a first time for everything. Before January 2020, we had never won in Lawrence. We have the team that can do it.

It's a good thing the guys are getting the ULL & Washington games this weekend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.