Hypocrisy of the Covid situation

1,417 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SIC EM 94
TXBEAR_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Basically article says what a lot of us were saying from the beginning of this. Really frustrating to have those two high profile games taken away. Then Seton Hall has to follow suit, I think we would have won both games, Illinois and Gonzaga is a whole other set of match ups.. I wouldn't be shocked to lose both of those games. Both should be close, but man it is tough to play Illinois and then play zags three days later. This is pretty damn close to a Final Four situation after two games. Going to be fun!!

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/baylor-says-they-are-safe-to-play-opponents-see-too-much-risk/

"It begs the question as to why this instance with Baylor would be any different. If we are practicing extreme caution in order to keep everyone safe, then it seems wildly irresponsible to bend rules when it is convenient.

In the two instances above, the teams were clearly okay with everything and to my knowledge no further cases appeared from either Saban or Lawrence being on the sideline. If all the Baylorwhere Athletic Director Mack Rhoades confirmed is looking for replacement basketball games tests are negative, then shouldn't they also be allowed to play? They seem to have enough data that proves this fact."

Stefano DiMera
And Gonzaga held back 2 players today because of 1 positive test..yet they still played Auburn..
SIC EM 94
Looks like Arizona State was the real issue...the other teams seem to be more reasonable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.