BREAKING: Butler, Teague, Vital, Davion, Mayer, Turner, Thamba, Dainja, more

1,439 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by historian
kevinwood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Woo hooo! First off, I'm so glad Jared and Teague are back, thank you Jesus, and we certainly Maci-open doors for them in the NBA next year.

Don't mean to sound bellicose, but the Big 12's entitled teams like Kansas and Texas Tech should be afraid.

Everyone looks forward to seeing our starting guards Jack-son sweet 3-pointers up. . . swiiisssssh!

Daing, I'm excited? How about you?

Now Mark my word, the beginning of this season is rife with pitfalls and Dainja, but once our team gets into a Flo, it's all but over. And all the naysayers, you can Tchatchoua mouth.

Our league will be a challenge, for sure, But-ler 'n your roles guys and be team players exZachly like last year.

So, apparently a couple of our suburban boys, being old fashioned, didn't like how baggy their pants fit this year, but Coach explained to them, "it's to hide your Peter-son."

With Clark out, it's Vital that our big men, including our soon-to-be star forward Jordan, play well together and Tristan each other.

And some of these impressive newcomers like Adam and LJ may make a real impact. However, due to our loaded roster of guards, they May-er may not play much this year.

Coach Scott Drew excitedly said: "And with last year's bench players like Matthew goin' full tilt, we're hoping for another skinny slam-wich. . . a "wut wuuutt" type of head-Turner. Holy cow, that mad dunk had to have hurt Matt's Tham-ba I'm not a doctor."

Baylor Coaching staff also hopes at some point we can all attend games this year, but if not, we'd like to see on ESPN at least a few of our fans waving a Baylor Flag, lerching behind the game's announcers. Now, make sure it's a Green and Gold flag so it doesn't look like Fran Fraschilla's got a toupee a flappin'.

Baylor's Mack Rhoades today said: "You might wonder why a school like UT dislikes our amazing coach so much, and it's not just because they're such Cryer's, but the truth is they're jealous. Plus, after last year's game in Austin, you know, Coach Drew Loveday big turd floatin' in their Jon's upper deck and laughed with the players the whole way back to Waco."

"I saw all the selfies," said Rhoades.. "It was epic."

There's also some pity floatin' around, as this year's football has struggled, but let's all come Moffat. It's time for unity. Many of us have high hopes that the first Davion this season, we'll be celebrating a National Championship in Indianapolis, and the rest of us at an all-night jubilee on Baylor campus.

--------

Championship or not, we are blessed to have great coaches and great athletic programs and thankful to have a chance to be a part of it.

They've been there for us. Let's be there for them.

"Windows open I'm yelling Unity,
Side by side with my community,
Celebrate, let's have a jubilee.
It's bigger than you and me,
They've been there for us, let's be there for them"

RRTXBaylorFan
Sometimes Matthew ought not go full tilt. Just sayin
RegentCoverup
any way to stream this????
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
historian
Great stuff!!! Thanks for posting.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.