Story Poster
Baylor Basketball

Postins: Baylor is the only team in the Big 12 with three COVID pauses

February 10, 2021

Heartland College Big 12 writer Matthew Postins discusses the Texas Tech vs. West Virginia matchup, Chris Beard's actions during the loss, the rest of the league's games on Monday, and more.

To watch this video, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Postins: Baylor is the only team in the Big 12 with three COVID pauses

1,244 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Texasjeremy
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I may be wrong but I don't recall any other B12 team shutting down more then once. At least not yet.
Texasjeremy
I am drawing a blank on when the 3rd one was? I remember in mid December causing the Texas & Tarleton games to be cancelled and now this current one. Was there another?
Stefano DiMera
Scott Drew Week 1.
Jacques Strap
Stefano DiMera said:

Scott Drew Week 1.
My memory is fuzzy on the first "shut down". I remember Villanova and Arizona State refusing to play us, but BU did scramble to schedule and then play some games with Coach Tang coaching. Did BU officially suspend activities when CSD was ill or did other teams just cancel games?
Texasjeremy
Jacques Strap said:

Stefano DiMera said:

Scott Drew Week 1.
My memory is fuzzy on the first "shut down". I remember Villanova and Arizona State refusing to play us, but BU did scramble to schedule and then play some games with Coach Tang coaching. Did BU officially suspend activities when CSD was ill or did other teams just cancel games?
This was my recollection also, Scott Drew testing positive, but don't remember there being a pause.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.