Kendall Brown and Langston Love Named McDonalds All Americans!

1,510 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by gobears20
BUBradley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylor Basketball Tweet
ABC BEAR
Sustainability, BU style.
fubar
Tweety Carter, Perry Jones and Isaiah Austin are the ones I remember prior to Love and Brown. Any others?

Congrats to Langston Love and Kendall Brown. This is a big deal, and I'm glad for them that they've won the recognition they've earned. Can't wait to see you guys next year!
IowaBear
Quincy Miller was one as well
Dcheetah
They are both nominees - they haven't picked team yet. Brown will almost certainly make it.
fubar
IowaBear said:

Quincy Miller was one as well
Don't think so. He was ineligible for some reason, as I recall, and he was hurt and missed almost his entire senior season.
BUBradley
on Quincy Miller:

"As a senior, he was ineligible for the McDonald's All-American Game, but was an honorary All-American selection for the Jordan Brand Classic game."
EasyE
What Cheetah said. They are nominees rather than finalists named to a team. I would think that at least Dunn and Butler would have been nominated as well.
fubar
Kendall Brown is officially a McDonald's All-American:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/30952321/three-recruits-michigan-wolverines-highlight-mcdonald-all-american-2021-boys-roster
gobears20
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.