Story Poster
Baylor Basketball

Scott Drew: I woke up with a smile this morning

February 24, 2021

Baylor Head Coach Scott Drew discusses last nights narrow victory over Iowa State, dealing with a COVID pause, relationships with former Baylor players and coaches, and more.

To listen to this content, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Scott Drew: I woke up with a smile this morning

1,681 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by historian
Amarillobear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I woke up with a smile too. I read that we had a 21 day CoVid19 slowdown and we only practiced 2 times during that 21 days. The team was amazing to be able to win a game under that type of scenario. Coach Drew did a fantastic job of keeping the team focused and together. I am so proud of them!

Sic 'em Bears!
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They played like a team that had no games & almost no practice in 3 weeks. Conversely, they played like the #2 team in the country: for most teams the circumstance could be devastating. Being down 17 early & not taking the lead until late, the Bears remained calm, played their game, & showed why they are undefeated against a scrappy team playing their best in an effort to get the upset.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.