Anybody know?

676 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ewalker80
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JTT's status for Saturday?
BearnMI
historian
I thought I heard Drew say somewhere that we should be at full strength by then. I could be wrong, my memory isn't always great.
IowaBear
Historian is probably correct. The fact that JTT was at Tuesday's game tells me he's playing Saturday. And boy will we need him. Gonna be a war. Win or lose I expect us to look much better after several practices and a game under their belts
BUbackerinET
Exactly why I asked
Ewalker80
JTT played 23 minutes against KU at home with 8 points and 5 rebounds. Was on the floor in the key stretch of the second half when BU went from 5 up and put it away. Also really helps with the rotation and with protecting the rim and keeps Thamba from playing too many minutes (Thamba would probably be in foul trouble a lot if he played 30 minutes as well).

It's hard to imagine JTT wouldn't be playing unless he had some kind of lingering health issue. It seems reasonable to infer that he actually had the virus because he was one of the last three out, unless his roommate had it and was held out for contract tracing. Hopefully he can bring his usual energy and provide close to the usual number of minutes.

And just as importantly hopefully off-night and the other guards can bring their usual defensive intensity, which is really what makes this team great.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.