Baylor sluggish in returned action

1,112 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by contrario
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think this CBS writer has an intelligent perspective on the game Tuesday night:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-rankings-baylor-sluggish-in-return-to-action-maintains-spot-at-no-2-in-top-25-and-1/amp/
Max Quad
I'm uneasy about the KU game. We were sluggish against Iowa State, and except for the loss to UT, Kansas has been playing better of late.
BUGWBBear
Falling down drunk was more like it.
CST Bear
if we win tomorrow, we're gonna lay an egg Tuesday in Morgantown.

If we lose tomorrow, we'll bounce back and win Tuesday.

We're better than both teams but not 100% yet obviously.
historian
It is certainly possible that we will split the difference. But it is also possible that we lose both games. Finally it is possible that we could win both games. Personally I think the last option is most likely simply because we have the better team. The big question is how much we can improve from Tuesday.
EvilTroyAndAbed
Max Quad said:

I'm uneasy about the KU game. We were sluggish against Iowa State, and except for the loss to UT, Kansas has been playing better of late.
Well, except for our last game, we've been playing extremely well for, like, the entire season. So either don't count our last game or count KU's last game. Can't have both.
EvilTroyAndAbed
BUGWBBear said:

Falling down drunk was more like it.
We outscored them by 22 points over the final 26 minutes.
CTbruin
It is really sad when our own "fans" refer to one the best teams in Baylor history as "garbage " and "falling down drunk ".

I would love to be there when this poster said this to Coach Drew or one of the players face to face.
contrario
CTbruin said:

It is really sad when our own "fans" refer to one the best teams in Baylor history as "garbage " and "falling down drunk ".

I would love to be there when this poster said this to Coach Drew or one of the players face to face.
Don't worry, BUGWB was drunk when he said it and he was just trolling. He was in the band, so that's the closest he ever got to seeing a basketball court after elementary school. You have to take his opinions on things with a grain of salt.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.