Tristan Clark Tweet-New Beginnings

6,335 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by EvilTroyAndAbed
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff

DanaDane
I wish he could stay and give it another try here, but I guess the NCAA rules say No to that. We won the Natty in as dominant of a fashion as has been seen with Flo and JTT at the 5. Imagine if we'd also had a healthy Clark from his sophomore year? Indiana would be looking at the first school since '76 to undefeated.
jdrs
Didn't see that coming. Best of luck to him.
bear2be2
Good for Tristan. He's got a fan in me wherever he lands. I hope he kills it for his new team.
Baylor3216
What's it say? Can't see it
bear2be2
Baylor3216 said:

What's it say? Can't see it

He very graciously said he's entering the transfer portal to give basketball another shot.
fubar
bear2be2 said:

Good for Tristan. He's got a fan in me wherever he lands. I hope he kills it for his new team.
He's an easy guy to root for, and I will.

Best of luck Tristan.
Michibear
Ditto. That was a class announcement. Wish him great success. He will always be a Baylor Bear.

Stryker
Wish him great success. What a great story if he can come back and perform well enough to play professionally afterwards.
SirBearALot
Why can he not stay at Baylor?
BaylorRocks
His heart is not in the game. Left 2 years ago. He's simply going to search for a program that will give him scholarship funding so he can continue his education. Good for him. Wish him well.
Baylorbears111
SirBearALot said:

Why can he not stay at Baylor?

He medically retired and then his scholarship was given to another player on the team.
boognish_bear
Love you TC....but please just say no to burnt orange

Crawfoso1973
boognish_bear said:

The injuries made him a shell of himself, not a big 12 caliber player anymore. I think he will go to a smaller school and play more of a mentor role, don't see him physically able to play many minutes.
Crawfoso1973
zunooreo said:

His heart is not in the game. Left 2 years ago. He's simply going to search for a program that will give him scholarship funding so he can continue his education. Good for him. Wish him well.
His heart is still very much in the game, he didn't "leave 2 years ago." He was injured and injuries derailed his career.
Task Force 2015
When one redshirts due to medical reasons,he receives aid and still counts toward the 13 limit.When one retires for medical reasons,he still receives aid but he doesn't count thus freeing up a scholarship.If one could retire and then return later on scholarship,there would he fake retirements used by some schools to get around the limit.
historian
Happy for him that he can play basketball again. Too bad it won't be at Baylor. My memory was that he quit for medical reasons.
MrGolfguy
boognish_bear said:

UNT seems like a great place for him
BaylorRocks
PVAM
CaliByWayOfKS
Reports are his list is Georgetown, Miami FL, SMU, A&M, UTSA, and Utah currently.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
BUbackerinET
I agree with Mr. Golf - UNT would be a great place for him to finish - competitive team, good coach.
boognish_bear
BaylorRocks
boognish_bear said:

This dude ceases to amaze. Gave up on basketball because he had lost the passion...err "medical retirement"...and hung on to Baylor's scholarship to finish a paid for degree. Then, with Baylor's tremendous success without him realizes the mistake he may have made and decides he wants to play again. Then, treats his transfer like a reborn Lebron's "The Decision".

I wish him well. But, just go for it....without all the begging for attention.

Godspeed

Sic'em
Brian Ethridge
Staff
zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

This dude ceases to amaze. Gave up on basketball because he had lost the passion...err "medical retirement"...and hung on to Baylor's scholarship to finish a paid for degree. Then, with Baylor's tremendous success without him realizes the mistake he may have made and decides he wants to play again. Then, treats his transfer like a reborn Lebron's "The Decision".

Godspeed

Sic'em
He went out on medical due to his knee not healing and that isn't hanging onto a scholarship. His was given to Patterson for the Spring semester since his medical was in the Fall semester while he was attempting to play.

What a sad person to tear down a player who did so much for Baylor.
Bear8084
Brian Ethridge said:

zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

Godspeed

Sic'em
He went out on medical due to his knee not healing and that isn't hanging onto a scholarship. His was given to Patterson for the Spring semester since his medical was in the Fall semester while he was attempting to play.

He's in the very small minority on this and probably the only one that thinks that. The rest of us are very appreciative of Tristan and what he has done for the program. He will always be a Baylor Bear and helped bring us to where we are today, just like those players before him.

He isn't even being dramatic about it on Twitter...just saying where he is going. Good luck to an awesome player and Sic 'Em, Tristan!
boognish_bear
zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

Godspeed

Sic'em

Every time I think I've seen your worst take on something... you go out there and show me you can come up with something even worse
Mitch Henessey
zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

Godspeed

Sic'em
Maybe you should spend less time worrying about Tristan and more time focusing on not being such a d-bag
BaylorRocks
Brian Ethridge said:

zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

Godspeed

Sic'em

You mean....the season he gave us right?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/stats/_/id/4277885/tristan-clark

I'm wishing him well. You can't gloss over that part while attacking me. And....you are completely misreading my post.

Ok, cool. Sic'em

vanillabryce
zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

Godspeed

Sic'em

Not sure if you're aware of this, but you're an azz hole.
BaylorRocks
vanillabryce said:

zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

Godspeed

Sic'em

Not sure if YOU're aware...either...but as long as you hide behind a fake screen moniker you are too,

Ok? Cool? Sic'em
DanaDane
It would be really cool if he picks UTSA. I'll cheer for him wherever he goes, though. Well, unless we play that school.
NeuroticBear
zunooreo said:

vanillabryce said:

zunooreo said:

boognish_bear said:

Godspeed

Sic'em

Not sure if YOU're aware...either...but as long as you hide behind a fake screen moniker you are too,

Ok? Cool? Sic'em
zunooreo is your real name?
perrynative
Zerounoo
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.