Thank you Jared!

2,268 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Hotsauce
EvilTroyAndAbed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go light it up in the NBA!!
baylor1984
Amen
fubar
Butler is the kind of guy that is going to do bigger things than the NBA before he's done ... though he's gonna make his mark there for sure.

Well done and best of luck Jared. You made me proud to be a Bear.
Ewalker80
You made us all very proud to be bears. Do great things and keep being an amazing example!
gobears20
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
CNC
So happy for him. Only hope the best for him - on and off the court.
Gobearsone
Where does Jared rank in the greatest Baylor players of all time? Great player, great leader, great representative of the University. Definitely one of the greatest. I can't wait to follow his NBA career.
Johnny Bear
Hope he's a star at the next level for many years to come. As Drew described him, he's an unbelievable basketball player, but he's an even better person.
Osodecentx
God speed
TechDawgMc
Sic 'em Jared. Go take over the NBA. THanks for all you did here
Ewalker80
In my mind Jared's ability to put the team first was the single most important key to their success this season. When your best player demonstrates complete unselfishness, there's no room for anyone else to be selfish. And even in games or stretches when it was better for the team for Davion or someone else to take a more prominent role, Jared gladly excepted a secondary role, but was always ready to return to alpha status when needed. He epitomizes everything that Baylor athletics wants to be, and any NBA team that takes him will almost certainly be very happy they did. Sic'em Jared!
vanillabryce
Every day my 6 yr old son goes out to play hoops and he asks me to go with him. "I'm Jared Butler. Who do you want to be dad? Davion?" I never get to be Butler.

Thanks Jared - you've been quite literally the best.

Bear8084
Thank you Jared for the awesome seasons, the team work, the Testimony, and the leadership during your time here at Baylor University! You are an awesome ambassador for the school and program, and every Baylor fan will be cheering you on in your next step to the NBA. Sic 'Em!!!!!
LIB,MR BEARS
Johnny Bear said:

Hope he's a star at the next level for many years to come. As Drew described him, he's an unbelievable basketball player, but he's an even better person.
and to pick up where Drew left off... and better still, disciple.
Greenbear
Not sure where he lands with regards to be one of the best at Baylor, but I think he rates highest as a leader, a man of great character that was an outstanding basketball player. He was always willing to do whatever it took to win a game, even if it meant playing a lesser role, something that some great players don't get. Michael Jordan finally understood this and it allowed him to win championships. I don't know Jared's future in the NBA, but I do know that his future in life will be exceptional. He is a man who will make a difference, and already has, in a lot of people's lives.
Osodecentx
Greenbear said:

Not sure where he lands with regards to be one of the best at Baylor, but I think he rates highest as a leader, a man of great character that was an outstanding basketball player. He was always willing to do whatever it took to win a game, even if it meant playing a lesser role, something that some great players don't get. Michael Jordan finally understood this and it allowed him to win championships. I don't know Jared's future in the NBA, but I do know that his future in life will be exceptional. He is a man who will make a difference, and already has, in a lot of people's lives.
It would be nice to see a man who teaches Sunday School playing in the NBA
Self Made Bear
This was a special team filled with special young men. Jared is not just a great player but also a fine young man. May God bless his journey in the NBA.
gold rewards
You have been a blessing to watch. Be strong and courageous as you battle on in the NBA.
Jacques Strap
Excitied to follow his NBA career! Best wishes to him
Hotsauce
Greenbear said:

Not sure where he lands with regards to be one of the best at Baylor
Time will ultimately tell, but right now he's right at the top.

Go get 'em, Jared!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.