Wizards Pre draft workout Mark Vital

1,542 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by historian
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
Crawfoso1973
I am glad to hear he mentioned PJ Tucker, hopefully he has been putting up 500+ corner 3s on the daily and will get a shot to stick somewhere. If not he will be overseas a couple years but am confident he will make it sooner or later.
historian
That would be wonderful! I do remember seeing Mark did have 1 made 3 in recent years but after the whistle. I was reminded because I recently rewatched that game (or highlights). Unfortunately I don't remember which game. I want to say it was when W Virginia was in Waco in 2020. The Bears were on a wild tear (22nd win in a row) & MM had that monster dunk early that overshadowed almost everything else.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Task Force 2015
I think Mark made a 3 early in the second half of our home game against Butler in December of 2019.
historian
You're going to force me to watch that game again!!
jh0505
Name checks out.
historian
Watching the win over Butler in December 2019. Mark's 3 pointer was early in the 2nd half.

I'm surprised I forgot snout it. And I was there!! But there were so many great things happening that night.
Task Force 2015
Thank you for confirming my post.
historian
Believe me, it was my pleasure!!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.