The Fantastic Four NBA Draft Previews

873 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ashley Hodge
Ashley Hodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff

baylor1984
Hope all these young men get to realize their dreams. What an absolute joy it was to watch them play. The memories they made not only for themselves but for all of us BU fans as well is something that will live forever.
Wichitabear
Looks like Cade Cunningham will be first pick. according to ESPN mock draft to Detroit. Ignore the star lol
Porteroso
These guys all played themselves into some big paychecks. Here's a good read on all 4, where they started coming out of high school. From the KU board.

Quote:

Butler (ranked 97th) - Probably their most "normal" recruit.
Teague (unranked) - Committed and played two years at UNC Asheville before transferring to Baylor, yet we have some guys who frown upon transfers from these "lesser schools". I wonder what the reaction would be if we had signed him?
Mitchell (ranked 59th) - Committed and played at Auburn (poorly I might add). Had to drop out from AU as he didn't start and averaged just 3 pts per game (shooting 29% from three) and then transferred to Baylor. I imagine the reaction here would have been disbelief had Self given a scholarship to him.
Vital (ranked 89th) - This might be my favorite. Ranked 89th coming out of high school. Dude is a 6'5, 250 lb power forward who can't shoot or pass. In four seasons he shoots less than 49% from 2, 10% from 3 and 50% from the free throw line. Averaged about 6ppg in every one of his 4 years. Can you imagine the reaction here if we would have signed him and actually played him??
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.