Sick for Jared Butler

1,933 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jayman1963
JP1037
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dude got hosed tonight. He dominated a bunch of these stiffs that went ahead of him. Stupidity costs my guy a ton of dough. No choice but to regroup but this sucks.
vanillabryce
CSD on ESPN right now. Drew emphatic he's a first rounder - and when he's done he'll be a Senator or NBA analyst.

Butler is going to stick and 2nd rounders if they're good can be freed up to sign a big deal sooner.
vanillabryce
Butler to the Jazz. Great spot to land. Can't wait to get my 6 year old a Jazz Butler and Kings Mitchell jersey
BellCountyBear
Butler gets to play close to home with the Pelicans. I don't feel bad for him.
DanaDane
He's not playing for the Pelicans. They made the pick but the spot had already been traded to the Jazz. He will be in Utah.
Born_A_Bear
Traded to Jazz.
BearFan33
Utah seems like a good fit. They are good and shoot a lot of threes on offense.
BearFan33
Utah got the steal of the draft.
Porteroso
It's a steal, but getting red flagged for medical really cost him. Totally out of his control of course. He will be ready to play in the NBA day 1, and will have the chance to play himself into a good contract.

I do wish he had been a top 20 or top 15 pick.
EvilTroyAndAbed
Khris Middleton was a second round pick
Draymond Green was a second round pick
Nikola Jokic was a second round pick
Manu Ginobli was a second round pick

If you can play, you'll eventually get paid. Butler will make it.
CizzLark
Might have been the best thing for him long term. I think he's in a better spot than Davion sadly.
Porteroso
CizzLark said:

Might have been the best thing for him long term. I think he's in a better spot than Davion sadly.
Probably true. Davion's response to being drafted by Sacramento left a lot to be desired lol. Love the guy.
Stefano DiMera
Theyve got sone talent there in Haliburton and Fox.
Problem there is management coaching and ownership on different pages. Are we rebuilding or trying to compete now?
KajunKarlsdad
BellCountyBear said:

Butler gets to play close to home with the Pelicans. I don't feel bad for him.
I was thrilled for that,....he would be playing a half hour from where he grew up. Then I found out he is going to Utah.
BluesBear
Jazz a better fit. He will make his money playing longer in the league. Glad he got drafted. Go get em.
BearlyBeloved
Since I live in Utah, I'm delighted Butler will be part of the Jazz.

Not too many of us Bears are in the Beehive State. But I know that bears like honey . . .
Ewalker80
Butler's unselfish attitude was the most immediate and significant cause for Baylor's championship. As the alpha dog and leader, when davion or Macio or Matt needed to be featured more, Jared showed zero complaining whining or sulking. If Baylor has ever had a better athlete leader or ambassador I would like to know who it is. Baylor fans should never, ever forget his role in their finest athletic accomplishment.
JP1037
Ewalker80 said:

Butler's unselfish attitude was the most immediate and significant cause for Baylor's championship. As the alpha dog and leader, when davion or Macio or Matt needed to be featured more, Jared showed zero complaining whining or sulking. If Baylor has ever had a better athlete leader or ambassador I would like to know who it is. Baylor fans should never, ever forget his role in their finest athletic accomplishment.

100% agree. My favorite Baylor athlete ever. Crazy talented and an amazing man.
Jayman1963
JP1037 said:

Ewalker80 said:

100% agree. My favorite Baylor athlete ever. Crazy talented and an amazing man.
Great basketball player and an even better person! Congrats Jared!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.