2021 NCAA Championship Blu-ray?

892 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by historian
CaliByWayOfKS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any one seen this listed at any vendor or etc? While I have my captured version on a hard drive I'd like to get a blu-ray of the whole run. They made one for when Virginia won it and of course each year before that.

Hopefully that's in the pipeline somewhere.
historian
It's a neat idea but I bet they will be pricey. It's so much easier to go to the March Madness YouTube channel to dozens of videos related to all teams and all games, including full game replays of 5 of the 6 games Baylor played

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjEtnnXEHsXE9IvCb92V7g/videos

Of course, not everyone has constant internet access or fast speeds suitable for streaming. Such people have to find another way & a physical disc could be one of them. I am curious if it will come out.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
gantherCAGE
CaliByWayOfKS said:

Any one seen this listed at any vendor or etc? While I have my captured version on a hard drive I'd like to get a blu-ray of the whole run. They made one for when Virginia won it and of course each year 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 before that.

I'm sure that you can find something similar on the internet
CaliByWayOfKS
gantherCAGE said:

CaliByWayOfKS said:

Any one seen this listed at any vendor or etc? While I have my captured version on a hard drive I'd like to get a blu-ray of the whole run. They made one for when Virginia won it and of course each year before that.

I'm sure that you can find something similar on the internet
Yeah, so far they are pathetically done transfers of a 720p file from the looks of it. Ultimately I can live with the captures I took from my TV, but thought it would be nice to get a pristine copy and etc.

Just seems strange that the NCAA or whatever company/vendor they use would stop making them for basketball, but maybe. The last one created was the NCAA Champ in Virginia (last one before Baylor) and of course every year of Football. Think you can even still get them at Best Buy on their site.

historian
Probably a supply & demand thing. Whoever makes the decision doesn't believe enough people will buy it to justify the investment. Unfortunately, they may be correct.
historian
The Villanova game is available in 1080p. For some crazy reason the others are not. However, the Houston game is on another YouTube page.
CaliByWayOfKS
Yeah I think I got a 1080p version of the Champ game from someone on here who posted it which looks about the same as mine I captured as a direct out on my tv. Can't who remember who put it up, but that was quite cool of them.

I was meaning the 720p copies on DVD/Bluray that I had found that were the bad transfers.

In the end yeah I wager we just fell under the "not worth the cost" as people probably hadn't bought them for years and etc. Would have been nice to get their 4K broadcast with audio on blu-ray. I'll keep an eye out in any event.
historian
Do a YouTube search and you will find it. I think the other version of the Gonzaga game was posted by Jineric. He has lots of great videos of Baylor football & basketball games going back several years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.