Athlete+

Langston Love Q&A Live Thread

706 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LangstonLove
SicEm365 Staff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Post your questions in advance. Langston will begin answering questions at 8 p.m. CT.
sicemkentucky
What's your timetable for your return and what does your day-to-day look like?
ATXBear99
Langston, looking forward to watching you play next season. How is your recovery coming along and what areas of your game have you been able to focus on while being limited by the knew injury. Sic'em!
The Rickest Rick There Is
Rank each aspect of your game.
Examples: Shooting, passing, defense,...
StiflersMom
If you were in a strange place, dark alley, which teammate do you want to have your back?
MasterPierceMPH
My man Langston!

I'm so pumped to see you play next season.

First question, what has it been like building comradery with the team? Who do you feel the tightest with and why?

Second question, which teammate's leadership and play has impressed you this most this year for Baylor?

Third question, what is the part of your game that you are looking forward to working on the most while at Baylor under Scott Drew?
Despise Texas Tech aka the Diploma Factory. If you cant get your grades up get your guns up. Seriously, has anyone checked the syphilis rates lately in Lubbock? Raider Rash is real.
Truegreen
How much are you learning about how to break down film and scout your opponents as a college Freshman compared to how you prepped for games in high school?
Your chance to impact Baylor Athletics through NIL: https://www.baylorbears.com/gxg
Bear1991
How excited are you to play with Keyonte George next year?
Ashley Hodge
Staff
1. One NBA player to take a game winning shot, who are you choosing?

2. Can't choose yourself, who has the best fashion on the team?

3. What's your favorite team chapel sermon from the year and why?

4. Who was tougher on you growing up from a discipline standpoint, mom or dad and why?

5. Most 3 pointers you have made in a row shooting on the gun? Most free throws you have made in a row?
Bear15
What was the one thing that Scott Drew or Baylor University did/say to make you commit and sign? While there are lots of things that can be said or promised, what was the one that set Baylor apart from the other schools recruiting you?

(Hypothetical) You're cornered and fixing to get in a fight. You can choose one teammate to fight with you, which teammate are you choosing and why?
Brian Ethridge
Staff
How welcoming has the Baylor and Waco community been to you?
graysongrundhoefer
Staff
What is you favorite restaurant in San Antonio?
twowinns
How has your game or knowledge improved, even though you haven't been able to play this season?
graysongrundhoefer
Staff
Who is the best player you have ever played against? And why?
LangstonLove
There is no time table for my return. I'm just rehabbing everyday trying to get stronger.
LangstonLove
The best player that I have played against is Cade Cunningham. It is because of his size and how versatile he is.
LangstonLove
I have improved my game mentally. Being on the sidelines allows me to see things that I need to get better at and things that I could do to help the team next year.
LangstonLove
Smashin crab is my favorite restaurant, it is a delicious Cajun seafood place.
LangstonLove
The community here at Baylor is a great community it is accepting of everyone and allows you to feel at home.
LangstonLove
It wasn't just one thing that he said, I just felt like Coach Drew and the staff genuinely believed in me as a person and a player.
LangstonLove
The one teammate that I would choose is James Akinjo or Jeremy Sochan, I just feel like they have an edge about them and aren't afraid of anything.
LangstonLove
1. Kyrie Irving, his clutch gene is proven.
2. Jeremy or Dale, they both have intriguing styles.
3. There was a chapel service that talked about the company you are with being the most important thing when it come to the journey you are on. Having people with you and supporting you is something big you need in life.
4. I would say my Dad was, because he always held me to the highest standard possible. He made sure that I was never satisfied and always wanted to improve.
5. 40 3 pointers
80 free throws
LangstonLove
Me and Kyontae get along well I can't wait to have him here.
LangstonLove
Thank you! Recovery is coming along great. During this time I can really hone in on my dribbling skills and my shooting form.
LangstonLove
I was saying pretty good all three, but if I had to rank them shooting would be first, defense second, and passing third.
LangstonLove
Due to the high school that I went to I had already touched base with film a little bit. The film here in college is much more detailed and points out much more things that can help you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.