Former Lady Bears!

13,382 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GarlandBear84
Baylorkid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylorkid
Baylorkid
Baylorkid
Kristy ended up with 15 points while Queen Egbo posted 12 points!
BUVA
NaLyssa and Queen helped take down LA Sparks last night! NaLyssa had 17 points, including 3 3s. Fever has interim coach after head coach was fired last week.
HoustonBear15

Look at the joy here! Maybe this coaching change will spark a better season for the Fever. It certainly looks like the players have bought in with him.
Lynnp550
BUVA said:

NaLyssa and Queen helped take down LA Sparks last night! NaLyssa had 17 points, including 3 3s. Fever has interim coach after head coach was fired last week.
Lyss was POG and first to give Coach a hug. Interim coach looks like a keeper.
BUVA
Kristy Wallace top scorer for Atlanta Dream (17 points) as Atlanta takes down Phoenix Mercury 82-54.
GarlandBear84

HoustonBear15

And she did this with Taurasi and Diggins-Smith, two WNBA greats, guarding her.
Adriacus Peratuun
HoustonBear15 said:

And she did this with Taurasi and Diggins-Smith, two WNBA greats, guarding her.
To be fair, those two may be great offensive players but are annually 2 of the 10 worst defenders in the WNBA.
HoustonBear15
HoustonBear15

Didi with a technical from the bench, lol! I'm ready to watch her play next week.
PapaBear6
Looks like Lauren visited recently. anyone heard what she's doing now?
slimecap
PapaBear6 said:

Looks like Lauren visited recently. anyone heard what she's doing now?
In other news
Los Angeles Sparks Head Coach gone
WacoKelly83
Playing in Spain

https://valenciabasket.com/?p=noticias¬icia=8783&lang=en

01/06/2022

The Valencia Basket project continues to grow in the elite of women's basketball. After a campaign in which the team lifted the LF Endesa SuperCup and SuperCup Women titles and repeated the league final, the Club will bet again on the continuity of the block and the important role of the players of L'Alqueria del Basket, who have already demonstrated throughout the season their ability to help the team despite their youth, and who have an exciting evolution ahead.

The Club is also reinforcing the project to compete for everything. With that goal in mind, it has reached an agreement with the player Lauren Cox (power forward, 1.93, 24 years old) to be part of the Taronja team next season. The American inside player closes the roster and joins the renewed Bec Allen, Marie Glich, Queralt Casas and Cristina Ouviña, the incorporated Alba Torrens and Leticia Romero, ngela Salvadores and Raquel Carrera, players who already had contracts for next season.
Dcheetah
Go Queen!

Dcheetah
Dcheetah
Dcheetah
WacoKelly83
Dcheetah

Big game for Nalyssa
Dcheetah
WacoKelly83
Just read where Kristy Wallace was held out of tonight's game due to being in the concussion protocol. Her last game she apparently left due to a head injury.

I hope she can play in her next game. I believe it's Friday against Didi and New York on ESPN2.
slimecap
Dcheetah said:

Nesibe Aydn Genlik ve Spor Kulb is a Turkish women's basketball club based in Ankara, Turkey. The club was founded in 2010 and is currently competing in the Women's Basketball Super League.

- BetsAPI webpage
Heart
Thanks, Dcheetah and slimecap for the info that Queen is playing overseas and where.
BU71
Heart said:

Thanks, Dcheetah and slimecap for the info that Queen is playing overseas and where.
Turkey I believe
Dcheetah
Dcheetah

Great for Nalyssa and BU! I think she will be getting All Star recognition for years to come.
WacoKelly83
Dr. J
I find it perplexing that Queen has been able to transition from a mediocre college career to a potential long term WNBA career. It really jostles my brain to watch her make many of the bunnies she missed with regularity in the college game. This is not being critical, it is being honest.

Dcheetah
I have had the same thoughts. Glad she is doing so well now though and hope she has a long productive career. That can only help us and she remains a big BU supporter.
GarlandBear84

And I think she scored 16 the game before.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.