WBB transfer portal winners

3,242 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
GarlandBear84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today in The Athletic there's an article by Chantel Jennings about the winners and losers in the WBB transfer portal this off-season. She lists BU #1 ahead of Tennessee.
ScottS
GB,
Who are the losers?
baylor1984
ScottS said:

GB,
Who are the losers?
Maryland has to be one of them.
GarlandBear84
ScottS said:

GB,
Who are the losers?

Kentucky and Oregon. She lists Maryland in the reloaded category since they lost big and won big.
Lynnp550
GarlandBear84 said:

Today in The Athletic there's an article by Chantel Jennings about the winners and losers in the WBB transfer portal this off-season. She lists BU #1 ahead of Tennessee.
Hats off to our WBB Coaching staff!! YOU ROCK!!
Eball
GarlandBear84 said:

I am so excited for our recruiting and transfers....I tell you what I know most are familiar with Blackwell and she is great but Dru Edwards did not get the hype because she played with R. Howard #1 WNBA pick...but her game is solid...I watched a few and she stuck out...she is really good.

I also guess we will of course always be tied in with comparisons to our former coach and both coaches did extremely well recruiting and portalling!
Dr. J
Eball said:

I also guess we will of course always be tied in with comparisons to our former coach and both coaches did extremely well recruiting and portalling!
Well, for her first shot at recruiting, I would say she CNC did extremely well !

Interesting to see that 8 players transferred out of Arizona. Guess the culture there is not so great right now....
blackie
Dr. J said:

Eball said:

Well, for her first shot at recruiting, I would say she CNC did extremely well !

Interesting to see that 8 players transferred out of Arizona. Guess the culture there is not so great right now....
And there were many here that wanted us to go after that coach.........lesson....whoever internet boards want as a new coach.....run as far away as you can. There is a reason Rhoades and others get paid big bucks to know what they are doing.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
blackie said:

Dr. J said:

Eball said:

And there were many here that wanted us to go after that coach.........lesson....whoever internet boards want as a new coach.....run as far away as you can. There is a reason Rhoades and others get paid big bucks to know what they are doing.

Gotta say she overplayed her hand or finger...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.