BG's letter to Biden

5,484 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SoonerFrogs
GelaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thescore.com/wnba/news/2370731

Prayers for BG. Bring her home.
SoonerFrogs
the dude she didnt vote for would have had her home months ago. makes you wonder.
Bulldog
SoonerFrogs said:

the dude she didnt vote for would have had her home months ago. makes you wonder.
You mean the dude on his knees worshipping Putin daily? How absolutely absurd.
GelaBear
Really? Like he got Trevor Reed out? And Paul Whelan? It is my hope that any American president would work to get Americans released who are wrongfully detained.
SoonerFrogs
Keep your head in the sand. I don't care. This should make you realize the people in charge don't give a hoot about anyone except themselves and wielding power. DJT would have had her home and she'd be trashing him for it. That's the reality.
mcleod66
SoonerFrogs said:

EXACTLY
Stefano DiMera
So .why aren't the other two out?
SoonerFrogs
Stefano DiMera said:

So .why aren't the other two out?
ask the dude you voted for
BUGWBBear
GelaBear said:

Really? Like he got Trevor Reed out? And Paul Whelan? It is my hope that any American president would work to get Americans released who are wrongfully detained.

Wrongfully detained? She brought the shyte with her. Zero knowledge of what you think you can get away with in a foreign country isn't an excuse to skirt the law. She did this to herself and got busted.
Proud 1992 Alum
BUGWBBear said:

GelaBear said:

Wrongfully detained? She brought the shyte with her. Zero knowledge of what you think you can get away with in a foreign country isn't an excuse to skirt the law. She did this to herself and got busted.

Neither you nor I know whether she brought the vape cartridges with her. She has played in Russia for years without incident. She has also traveled the world with Team USA without incident. Why not give her the benefit of the doubt?

I am aware she just plead guilty. This has been expected for months. The overall conviction rate in Russia is over 99%. Almost all defendants plead guilty to garner a reduced sentence. It has also been known that Russia usually requires detainees to admit guilt as a condition of their release in a prisoner swap deal. Russia and other authoritarian countries routinely trump up bogus charges against foreigners as retaliation against foreign adversaries and to use as bargaining chips to gain the release of prisoners they want. Griner was arrested during a period of time of the most tension between the U.S. and Russia since the Cuban missile crisis. Almost everyone, including the U.S. government, considers Griner to be wrongfully detained. Why would any American and Baylor fan dismiss the whole situation as "she deserves it."
SonOfZuno
Proud 1992 Alum said:

BUGWBBear said:

GelaBear said:

Neither you nor I know whether she brought the vape cartridges with her. She has played in Russia for years without incident. She has also traveled the world with Team USA without incident. Why not give her the benefit of the doubt?

I am aware she just plead guilty. This has been expected for months. The overall conviction rate in Russia is over 99%. Almost all defendants plead guilty to garner a reduced sentence. It has also been known that Russia usually requires detainees to admit guilt as a condition of their release in a prisoner swap deal. Russia and other authoritarian countries routinely trump up bogus charges against foreigners as retaliation against foreign adversaries and to use as bargaining chips to gain the release of prisoners they want. Griner was arrested during a period of time of the most tension between the U.S. and Russia since the Cuban missile crisis. Almost everyone, including the U.S. government, considers Griner to be wrongfully detained. Why would any American and Baylor fan dismiss the whole situation as "she deserves it."
Wow - How embarrassing that you are a 50-something Baylor alumni. You earn an immediate <Ignore> block from me so your posts don't sadden me further when I think of my kid's potential future in America.

Bye
SIC EM 94
SonOfZuno said:

Proud 1992 Alum said:

BUGWBBear said:

GelaBear said:

Wow - How embarrassing that you are a 50-something Baylor alumni. You earn an immediate <Ignore> block from me so your posts don't sadden me further when I think of my kid's potential future in America.

Bye
. While I would like BG returned home, since she is an American citizen, I certainly don't champion her as some kind of hero for breaking the law.
BUGWBBear
When you bring illegal substances with you to a foreign country, it's more like you're asking for it than deserving. She gambled and lost.
Mothballs
SoonerFrogs said:

Let them keep her. She did the crime so now do the time.
Mothballs
Proud 1992 Alum said:

BUGWBBear said:

GelaBear said:

And yet she admitted guilt in court. How exactly is she "wrongfully detained"?

jmsmith68md
Today Trump called Brittany "a spoiled person" who should not be traded for arms dealer
joseywales
How but all the other American prisoners that have been there much longer than Brittany...seems a bit unfair to those Americans that Noone seems to care.
Baylor Dad in Va.
jmsmith68md said:

Today Trump called Brittany "a spoiled person" who should not be traded for arms dealer
Pretty typical of Trump. The man has very few brains in his head as witnessed by his actions.
Baylor Dad in Va.
SoonerFrogs said:

You must be talking about the dude that they are going to throw in jail for his unlawful and hideous behavior on Jan 6, 2021. Just shows what he would do alright.
Behavior
Mothballs
Baylor Dad in Va. said:

SoonerFrogs said:

You must be talking about the dude that they are going to throw in jail for his unlawful and hideous behavior on Jan 6, 2021. Just shows what he would do alright.
Behavior

Why were Pelosi and the Capital Hill Police exempted from testifying before Congress? You know... the people responsible for Capital Hill security? Nancy has time to go to Taiwan and stur up trouble with China but can't be troubled with answering questions as to why she didn't do her job? Even AOC, accidentally, admitted that the Capital Hill Police invited the unarmed protesters into the Capital.
SoonerFrogs
Baylor Dad in Va. said:

SoonerFrogs said:

Behavior
You might be r e t a r d e d
mcleod66
Baylor Dad in Va. said:

SoonerFrogs said:

Behavior
You're out of your mind.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Baylor Dad in Va. said:

jmsmith68md said:

Pretty typical of Trump. The man has very few brains in his head as witnessed by his actions.
While I think the BG situation is sad, I don't understand what part of "spoiled person and not be traded for an arms dealer" bothers you so much?

Baylor Dad in Va.
Mothballs said:

Baylor Dad in Va. said:

SoonerFrogs said:

Behavior

Why were Pelosi and the Capital Hill Police exempted from testifying before Congress? You know... the people responsible for Capital Hill security? Nancy has time to go to Taiwan and stur up trouble with China but can't be troubled with answering questions as to why she didn't do her job? Even AOC, accidentally, admitted that the Capital Hill Police invited the unarmed protesters into the Capital.
Did you watch any of the TV of the break in at all? Your premise is stupid. Did you not see the windows broken out of the Capital, or the mace being sprayed by those breaking in, or the idiots that took over the Capital? And why was the PRESIDENT OF USA, the ultimate commander watching the entire thing on Fox TV and doing NOHING. What is your point? You think the rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence" should have been ignored? Trump watched it all on TV for 2 hrs, 40 min. before he was forced to call it off.
Mothballs
Baylor Dad in Va. said:

Mothballs said:

Baylor Dad in Va. said:

SoonerFrogs said:

Behavior

Did you watch any of the TV of the break in at all? Your premise is stupid. Did you not see the windows broken out of the Capital, or the mace being sprayed by those breaking in, or the idiots that took over the Capital? And why was the PRESIDENT OF USA, the ultimate commander watching the entire thing on Fox TV and doing NOHING. What is your point? You think the rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence" should have been ignored? Trump watched it all on TV for 2 hrs, 40 min. before he was forced to call it off.

He offered National Guard troops in advance and they were denied.
Baylor Dad in Va.
Mothballs said:

Baylor Dad in Va. said:

Mothballs said:

Baylor Dad in Va. said:

SoonerFrogs said:

Behavior

He offered National Guard troops in advance and they were denied.
Oh really, denied ??? Denied by whom? Who has more power than the President? How many phone calls by the president do you think it would have taken when he was watching the rioting live on Fox TV to stop the whole affair? Yet he watched and waited 2 hours and 40 minutes before he even starting the process. I vote independent when it comes to politics, but I am certainly not going to put my head in the sand and ignore the facts. If you, or Mr. Trump that won his first election and legitimately lost his second, have facts to the contrary then why not bring them forth?
SoonerFrogs
for someone so smart, you sure have absolutely no idea how things work. Amazing actually.
Mothballs
SoonerFrogs said:

for someone so smart, you sure have absolutely no idea how things work. Amazing actually.

Some folks have no clue about what they are talking about but they add their two cents anyway. Pops in Va is just another example.
Baylor Dad in Va.
Mothballs said:

SoonerFrogs said:

Some folks have no clue about what they are talking about but they add their two cents anyway. Pops in Va is just another example.

Just like other supporters that have their head in the sand, you love to try to intimidate others with your childish remarks but can offer NO solid evidence of your own. If you know all the answers and have this great knowledge that I don't know, then please enlighten me. You won't because you are uneducated and mentally incapable.

But I would love to hear from you what your facts or evidence may be.
Baylor Dad in Va.
SoonerFrogs said:

Please enlighten me. I would love to hear your version of how our government and congress really work. But then with a handle implying that they are a sooner or a frog I guess that would be asking too much. I went to a school that actually taught government and civics. From your eloquent remarks I highly doubt that you did.

Please, sentence by sentence, dispute one bit of what I wrote above and tell me how it is "all a lie". Would love to hear it.
SoonerFrogs
You know how I know you now I'm right? You playing the typical lefitst elitist education crap. So, good luck with your degrees and talking points. You and I both know DJT would have had BG home months ago and he'd be bragging about it like a mofo. But muh insurrection, lol.
Baylor Dad in Va.
SoonerFrogs said:

You know how I know you now I'm right? You playing the typical lefitst elitist education crap. So, good luck with your degrees and talking points. You and I both know DJT would have had BG home months ago and he'd be bragging about it like a mofo. But muh insurrection, lol.
Yes, I am educated. I spent the majority of my life serving my country so that people like you can have the right to vote for anyone you choose and to say anything you want. But what was posted was an opinion . What I posted as a reply was FACT.
joseywales
You understand very little about Putin and what has been in Russia for decades, there are plenty of other americans that have been imprisoned longer than BG and Trump could not get them out. I voted Trump and never will again,he is a disgusting human being.
bearmission8
I hope someone will be able to find s solution to help BG rejoin with her family soon. Lots of prayers for BG.
Mothballs
joseywales said:

You understand very little about Putin and what has been in Russia for decades, there are plenty of other americans that have been imprisoned longer than BG and Trump could not get them out. I voted Trump and never will again,he is a disgusting human being.

Seems everyone understands Putin except for Griner. You're preaching to the choir.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.