Kristy Wallace on the Australian National Team

890 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by baylorbear33
DFW Bill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sandy Brondello, New York Liberty and Australian Coach, just announced the Australian National Team ( 12 players ) to play in the FIBA Women's Championship World Cup and Kristy Wallace, former Baylor star and favorite, has made the team. Referred to as the Opal's, this is a big deal for all the Wallace family. Congratulations KWAL.
GarlandBear84
I'm sure she grew up with dreams of being an Opal and I'm so happy for her and the family.
setshot
Great family, and a great representative of Baylor, wherever she finds herself. This is a great, but well deserved honor, and a great opportunity for Kristy to show the world of women's basketball what her injury-induced absence has cost the women's game.

Kristy will always be at or near the top of my list of favorite Baylor athletes, men or women.
Proud 1992 Alum
This accomplishment is absolutely a big deal for Wallace. To be able to represent your country on the world stage. In addition, Australia is one of the stronger countries for women's basketball so it isn't easy to accomplish.
baylorbear33
This is fantastic news. Kristy is definitely one of my most favorite Lady Bears ever. I remember the home game against UT where she went off like it was yesterday. That was a wonderful experience at the Ferrel Center that day. I wish her much success as she continues her playing career.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.