Coach NC press conference

1,975 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by gobears20
fredbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear
She is a great pr asset to Baylor and she is because she comes across as an authentically a good person. The only reason I say "comes across as" is because I do not personally know her and don't want to imply I do.
Brusinbear2001
I am really happy yo have her here to represent us, I cannot wait to see the growth we can have in year two!!
Bear3
We are incredibly lucky to have this woman as our coach. I am more impressed with her each day and it is amazing to hear how her players talk about her. This was a homerun hire for Mack Rhodes. She is a wonderful representative for Baylor and I believe she will bring National Championships to Waco in the future.
blueeyedbear
Bear3 said:

We are incredibly lucky to have this woman as our coach. I am more impressed with her each day and it is amazing to hear how her players talk about her. This was a homerun hire for Mack Rhodes. She is a wonderful representative for Baylor and I believe she will bring National Championships to Waco in the future.
I do not think you are going to have to wait that long !
EvilTroyAndAbed
I don't know if she'll bring national championships to Baylor. That's incredibly tough to do. But much as Aranda's person over player approach, Collen's approach will bring success on the court and create relationships among coach/student/school, and that is by far the most important thing.
Brusinbear2001
I think the pieces we have right now. If they can mesh together the right way then we could be in the conversation for sure. We have players on this roster that I feel you will have to drag them off the court before they stop competing. Jaden said it too she would run through a brick wall for Coach Nicki these are all pieces you need in order to go for a deep run. I think our biggest weakness is going to end up being our biggest advantage, what will we do with out Queen and Lyss. Game Planning on us will be tough you cannot double anyone and the stat lines of these players anyone can go off on any night. We saw Jaden do it against Iowa State, Sarah had great moments, Jamee I think did it in Arlington, Blackwell went point for point with Lyss, Dree did it against the National Champions, Jana was on a loaded roster but stepped up and knocked down a lot of shots for them. We have the potential to do great things this season. I think this Freshman Class will be a great one!!
blueeyedbear
Brusinbear2001 said:

I think the pieces we have right now. If they can mesh together the right way then we could be in the conversation for sure. We have players on this roster that I feel you will have to drag them off the court before they stop competing. Jaden said it too she would run through a brick wall for Coach Nicki these are all pieces you need in order to go for a deep run. I think our biggest weakness is going to end up being our biggest advantage, what will we do with out Queen and Lyss. Game Planning on us will be tough you cannot double anyone and the stat lines of these players anyone can go off on any night. We saw Jaden do it against Iowa State, Sarah had great moments, Jamee I think did it in Arlington, Blackwell went point for point with Lyss, Dree did it against the National Champions, Jana was on a loaded roster but stepped up and knocked down a lot of shots for them. We have the potential to do great things this season. I think this Freshman Class will be a great one!!
TOTALLY AGREE !!
itsjuzme
I really like her... Class act and seems genuine.
gobears20
Staff
https://twitter.com/mattblively/status/1575680706889408512?s=21&t=***su1jmmheXoNVn6P8Q0w
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.