ESPN+ Sucks

1,699 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BearFan33
longtimebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th time this year they they have trouble broadcasting Lady Bears games at Ferrall Ctr.
whitetrash
longtimebear said:

4th time this year they they have trouble broadcasting Lady Bears games at Ferrall Ctr.

At least JMo and Haller aren't having to pass a cell phone back and forth like the ESPN announcers at the OKST game post-blackout.
BUletters
Been saying this for two years. Bring back Fox Sports Southwest.
mcleod66
ALL things espn suck.
joseywales
Best half of women's basketball all year cause I did not have to hear the horrible color announcing of Jim" how bout that"haller and for that matter John Morris who is ok for TV but horrendous for radio. Wish there was an option to turn off announcers but still have the crowd noise etc.thank you espn
jumpinjoe
I couldn't even get ESPN to load on my Amazon Fire TV. Is this an ESPN or Fire stick problem? Hard to stay involved in these games if you can't see them.
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
Iron Claw
I have to airplay to my tv and it constantly drops out and I have to start over. A lot of the time it does it when going to commercials. Extremely annoying. And it's not my Wi-Fi.
chorne68
At least we can watch the games. Very few ladies games are on tv and many mens games are not on tv. There were a couple of football games not televised. I do not like interruptions but it is better than only listening.
Jpbu152001
I watch espn and plus on two fire sticks in my house. Hard reset? Update app?
jumpinjoe
chorne68 said:

At least we can watch the games. Very few ladies games are on tv and many mens games are not on tv. There were a couple of football games not televised. I do not like interruptions but it is better than only listening.
. How can you watch it if you can't get it like mine?
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
BearFan33
I get ESPN + thru Hulu Disney/ESPN bundle. I watch it through the ESPN app on Roku. It generally works pretty well for me. I can remember some odd glitches, but for me it's worth it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.