2025 Baylor recruits

10,990 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by slimecap
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylorbearsupporter
2026 #21 ranked player is the country KAMORA PRUITT was on campus today https://instagram.com/stories/kpgotgame/3136293122895685164?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Dcheetah
She has really stepped up her game in the last yr. Playing well on the AAU circuit. Glad to see her here today! She looks good in green and gold!

Some 2026s of interest:
KP
Bella Flemings
Jayci Abii ( played really well on USA U-16
Desoto 4 - esp Amari Byles
Addison Bjorn ( hoping)
Brihanna Crittendon
Dcheetah
2026 Maddyn Greenway #15 ESPN

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuKZcv5xLuF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

zebra90
I believe the men's team is doing pretty well on the NIL front on being able to find funding to stay competitive based on what I read/hear. How is this working on the women's side - both in terms of other schools offers and our ability to find NIL opportunities / funding for potential high impact players for WBB - anyone have any insight?
Dcheetah
74Bear
Dcheetah and others...who are your top couple of guesses to sign with Baylor 2024-2025 along with Marcayla Johnson?
Dcheetah
These are purely guesses from what I have followed for 2024:

Jaloni Cambridge PG is our top choice and a program changer others will want to play with
If not her, maybe Kiyomi McMiller but I think we will be shooting for the moon and go transfer portal if we miss.

Big guard/Wing: several candidates
Jordan Lee
Taliyah Parker (playing better than her ranking)
maybe Britt Prince
surely others

Forward/Big:
Arianna Roberson
Adhel Tac
Sarah Strong
Me'Arah Oneal
Vivian Iwuchukwu

Surely I am missing some but I think most of our top choices may come out of this group.

So many 25/26 names at this point - watch who visits
Already have Marcayla Johnson at bigger guard
G: Janiyah Williams (Tevin's sister), Aaliyah Chavez (see her tied with other programs more often) Camille Williams, Mia Pauldo, Mya Pauldo (not sure on Pauldos although they visited) maybe Brandie Harrod
G/W: Aaliyah Crump, Jasmine Davidson, Keeley Parks, Avery Helmjstad, maybe Zakiyah Johnson
F/Big: Joyce Edwards (prob USCe), Ayla McDowell, Brynn McGaughy, surely others

Anyway, hope that's a start...

74Bear
THANKS!!!
Dcheetah
Dcheetah
Brusinbear2001
If I had to guess why we could be getting in 2024- 2025 it would be

2024 Guards

Jaloni would be a program changer, i think with her we will
most certainly move in the right direction when it comes to wins and deeper runs.

I can also see Taliyah Parker she is very close with Bella both visiting together when Bella visited and came back on homecoming this past season.

I could also see Jordan Lee she can play that wing and guard spot and we made her top list. Hopefully we can get her on campus soon!!

Arianna Roberson or Adhel Tac would make a great balanced class for me they are both above 6'3 and could play the 4 or the 5. if you think that with 6'7 it would be a nightmare.

Now we go into 2025 at this point we will lose Sarah,Jana, & Madison from Graduation

We already have Marcayla Johnson Committed

I think Janiyah Williams would join the squad we seem to have a a good relationship with the family, and Coach Nicki has been great support.

I would like to add another Forward someone with a similar style to Blackwell especially if this season workouts out.

These two classes are going to be huge for us!! i've been saying it for a year now!! i cannot wait to see the dominios begin to fall!!
slimecap
Dcheetah said:

Janiyah is an offered high interest recruit with a brother (Tevin) on the football team

Posted on twitter July 20, 2023
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.