Dallas Wings vs Phoenix tomorrow night

784 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody else going to the game? The Baylor wbb team is going apparently. This is my 1st wnba game and figured I'd go watch griner play.
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Chibears2
Yep, ChiBears2 going up for game!
605Bear
Based on a reply to this tweet, it looks like there should be a good Baylor contingency.

Edit to include the reply: "There is a group of 80 of us (Tip off club and Baylor fans) that will be there to welcome Brittney home. We have a block of seats behind the Mercury bench. Can't wait!!"

T-REX
605Bear said:

Based on a reply to this tweet, it looks like there should be a good Baylor contingency.

Edit to include the reply: "There is a group of 80 of us (Tip off club and Baylor fans) that will be there to welcome Brittney home. We have a block of seats behind the Mercury bench. Can't wait!!"

nice. Wish they had opened that option up to non tip off club folks. I got a seat mid court through the teams website so I'll be close to yalls block. There were seats available for sale behind mercury bench still further up but had to buy more than 1.
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.