2019 Jordyn Oliver

35,503 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by slimecap
DFW Bill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are two long shots, #35 Endyia Rogers, a 5'6" Guard from Bishop Lynch in Dallas, Very quick and a great shooter.

Also #12 Nyah Green the 6'1" Point Guard from Allen, Texas. There were rumors of her not going to Louisville earlier this year.
Chibears2
I'm thinking there may be a transfer on the horizon, as well, just because it would make sense. Would explain no other recruits and would help balance out the classes.
WacoKelly83
Thank you Bill. I'll be happy with only Oliver but would be super happy to pick up a surprise. 2020 is a loaded class to look forward to.
slimecap

bowdedg

bowdedg
bowdedg
slimecap

drahthaar
Chibears2 said:

I'm thinking there may be a transfer on the horizon, as well, just because it would make sense. Would explain no other recruits and would help balance out the classes.

Especially if the suspended player is able to return. I will remain hopeful on this.
slimecap

slimecap

geewago
This girl is good. Prospect Nation may have under-rated her.
bowdedg
slimecap

setshot
She is a smaller version of NaLyssa Smith, and like NaLyssa, I expect Jordyn to see playing time as a frosh.
57Bear
slimecap said:

One of the transitions from HS to college must be fan attendance (and noise)!
slimecap

Excited that Jordyn will be here soon for 2019-20 !
bowdedg
Vote for Jordyn Oliver

slimecap

slimecap
Texas Girls Basketball Team. by USA Today
Players were selected based on their athletic achievements from the 2018-19 season.

FIRST TEAM Player of the Year
Jordyn Oliver, G, Prosper, 5-10, Sr.
Named to the USA TODAY ALL-USA second team
Baylor-bound Oliver averaged 20.4 points and 9.2 rebounds a game.

Link for all lists
https://usatodayhss.com/2019/2018-19-all-usa-texas-girls-basketball-team

CONGRATULATIONS JORDYN !
bunation
slimecap said:

Texas Girls Basketball Team. by USA Today
Players were selected based on their athletic achievements from the 2018-19 season.

FIRST TEAM

Player of the Year
Jordyn Oliver, G, Prosper, 5-10, Sr.
Named to the USA TODAY ALL-USA second team
Baylor-bound Oliver averaged 20.4 points and 9.2 rebounds a game.

Link for all lists
https://usatodayhss.com/2019/2018-19-all-usa-texas-girls-basketball-team

CONGRATULATIONS JORDYN !

Huge recognition!
Chibears2
Congrats. Looking forward to this young woman + our freshmen fierce 5 getting their chance to shine. Hope they can all stay patient and buy into the work that goes into getting playing time on an elite level team.
Pale Rider
Is Jordyn going to be our #1 pg for 19-20?
GarlandBear84
Pale Rider said:

Kim, with a true frosh starting PG!? I say no way and she seems more of a 2. Honesty is also more of a 2. Let's use a grad transfer PG.
Pale Rider
GarlandBear84 said:

Pale Rider said:

Kim, with a true frosh starting PG!? I say no way and she seems more of a 2. Honesty is also more of a 2. Let's use a grad transfer PG.
Chloe was a true 2.
slimecap

lookin4awin
GarlandBear84 said:

Pale Rider said:

I hear you Garland Bear, but I don't think we should expect to be as lucky next year with a transfer PG. Chloe both on and off the court was a perfect match for our team. If Honesty is asked to play PG, based on her track record, I think she will be outstanding.
lookin4awin
lookin4awin said:

GarlandBear84 said:

Pale Rider said:

I hear you Garland Bear, but I don't think we should expect to be as lucky next year with a transfer PG. Chloe both on and off the court was a perfect match for our team. If Honesty is asked to play PG, based on her track record,I think she will be outstanding.
Eball
lookin4awin said:

GarlandBear84 said:

Pale Rider said:

I hear you Garland Bear, but I don't think we should expect to be as lucky next year with a transfer PG. Chloe both on and off the court was a perfect match for our team. If Honesty is asked to play PG, based on her track record, I think she will be outstanding.
I think we do not have a true PG on the roster...of course we did not last year either and it worked out OK. Based on Playing time and experience without a transfer it will be Juicy and Didi as the primary ball handlers with Moon HSG and JO getting some look there as well.

While HSG, I am sure could play the point her improvement would have to come in playing defense and ball handling...is she 100% physically and will she sell out to improve defensively and shut down the quick perimeter players we face? Will she cut down on her TO's from last years limited action...not picking on her as all the freshman struggled with TO's compared to assists in their playing time....take a look at the final stats it is amazing to see how much better the girls with some experience deal with and cut down on TO's. I hope HSG and all the fierce five will make a jump in that department. HSG can shoot it at a high level and I can't imagine Kim not wanting to get her on the floor if the defense and taking care of the ball is there.
TXtoCO
We have some super talented guards. Juicy is more than capable at PG. I suspect that Juicy will be our PG with HSG getting some time there as well. But Mulkey has a tendency to go with those she trusts the most, which seems to be Juicy.

The need for a dominant PG is over. If you have multiple players who can handle the ball you are fine. You just have to adjust your offense, like we did last year.
slimecap

Jordyn Oliver's framed McDonald's All-American Jersey will be hung in Prosper HS
slimecap
Chibears2
Quite the fade away shot!
slimecap

Front row, far left Jordyn Oliver

Jordyn Oliver dropped into the Jr NBA tournament to support the CyFair teams Evans, Coop 2024 and BIQ 14U.

- C F Elite Sports, 8 June 2019
ChapBear
lookin4awin said:

GarlandBear84 said:

Pale Rider said:

Juicy & Honesty will do just fine. What we desperately need is a back up post.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.