Didi Richards

13,625 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by slimecap
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?

`
slimecap
`

`
GarlandBear84
Her hair looks so different in those two posts that I almost didn't think it was the same girl. I like her answer about our loyal fans.
KajunKarlsdad
GarlandBear84 said:

Her hair looks so different in those two posts that I almost didn't think it was the same girl. I like her answer about our loyal fans.
I know, from Mouseka-ears to straight. Doesn't matter though, she can play ball and she's ours!
slimecap
KajunKarlsdad said:

she can play ball and she's ours!

`
slimecap
`

`
CarmelBear

5 Star Basketball Player, Student, Model and outstanding recruiter? So glad she is a Baylor Bear!
slimecap

9 February 2017
HoustonBear15
I love the attitude that Didi plays with every game. She's very serious when she's in and if she ever makes a mistake, you can tell she really processes it and tries to be better. This mentality she has is gonna push her to reach for her potential every time she steps on the court. Can't wait to watch how she grows as a player over the next 3 years (hopefully that includes developing an outside shot).
slimecap
HoustonBear15 said:

This mentality she has is gonna push her to reach for her potential every time she steps on the court.
She scored 7 points in the Oregon State game ...
which was more than the entire OSU bench combined.
Great spirit !
Gust Avrakotos
She's a heck of an athlete. I hoped she develops into as good a shooter. She will be deadly if she can master that 8 to 12ft jumper.
slimecap

slimecap

slimecap

slimecap

slimecap
"DiDi Richards is focused on proving to herself she's more than what others say about her as a basketball player.

"I've always been an underdog," Richards, a junior at Cy Ranch High School said. "People have always said I've never done something right. I've never been ranked where I thought I was ranked. I feel like if I keep pushing, I'll get to where I want to get."

Richards is one of the top players in the country for the 2017 class and one day hopes to play in the WNBA. While she looks up to basketball stars Kevin Durant and Elena Delle Donne, it's a football player that inspires Richards the most.

"My number one favorite athlete is Cam Newton. It's because he's so involved with charities and with kids. He knows how to keep them involved with what he does."

Richards is a regular on the school's honor roll."

- Mike Rosenhouse, cw39.com, 22 Jan 2016
slimecap

slimecap

Nov 6, 2018
vs Nicholls

DiDi has Baylor career high performance of 12 points shooting 6-8.
Congratulations DiDi !
Hairy Bear
DiDi is dy-no-mite!
slimecap

slimecap
Thursday, Nov 15
vs Southern

slimecap
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.