Does anyone know anything about our recruiting?

42,728 Views | 152 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dcheetah
mimi25408
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes , she is every coaches dream player. But even though she is showing some interest.. it's a long shot. Waco is about 23hr drive from Washington.
Heart
Very pleased she visited us. I feel shows good interest.
I think it just depends on the young person's desire to go farther away or stay close, whatever they like best. As a parent, I have found that a plane trip away is a plane trip away. It is expensive to visit or fly my kids home, but they have followed the path they felt best about. Kristy W came a very long way to play Baylor ball. Glad she did.
BaylorBearWBBFan
Van Lith is a great prospect and we will be have to beat out a few local teams and a lot of good programs to win her over. I think she listed UConn, Baylor, Oregon, Oregon State, Louisville, Notre Dame, and UCLA as her top schools at one point, so literally every program in the country wants her. Been a diehard UConn fan for forever.

Now the real question... Andrews or Van Lith? If you could only choose one.
DFW Bill
Mimi, yes it's a long shot, 23 hours to drive 2020 miles is 88 MPH, more like 31 hours. I think her family will fly if she comes
baylor1984
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

Van Lith is a great prospect and we will be have to beat out a few local teams and a lot of good programs to win her over. I think she listed UConn, Baylor, Oregon, Oregon State, Louisville, Notre Dame, and UCLA as her top schools at one point, so literally every program in the country wants her. Been a diehard UConn fan for forever.

Now the real question... Andrews or Van Lith? If you could only choose one.
Andrews especially if it helps get Hannah.
Dcheetah
These players go to UConn and ND. Why not Baylor? We pulled DeCosta, HSG, and Buckle long distance. Kim and staff went to see her play in the spring. She is awesome on tape.

Did see Azzi Fudd was in Austin on unofficial this past weekend. Anyone know if we are trying to recruit her? Supposed to be UConn/ND lean early.

Anyone know if Hannah G and Sarah Andrews are still likely tied together or now that Dena Kelly is at Duncanville will that be a new pairing? Are we talking to DK?
Dcheetah
I think Cameron Brink and Haley Van Lith may want to play together but not sure.
WacoKelly83
Dcheetah said:

I think Cameron Brink and Haley Van Lith may want to play together but not sure.

Brink committed to Stanford this weekend
Dcheetah
Had not seen that. They are recruiting much better these days.
FishinBear
Kennedy Brown committed to Oregon State
mimi25408
Yes we mentioned it in the big 12 thread. .. good for her. I think she will end up transfering thou. I really dont see her being able to play the 3 position. I wonder how long his promise will last before he pulls her to a 4 or 5 position. I would have liked to see her at Oklahoma or Oregon.
mimi25408
Talked with Sarah Andrews and Angel Reese (took Baylor off her list) yesterday. Sarah and Angel both cracked jokes at each other about the schools they predict each other to go to. Sarah thinks Angel will end up at Tennessee. Angel thinks Sarah is going to Texas (was wearing a Longhorns shirt). Sarah said she hates that everyone thinks she is going to Texas. She kept saying " why does everyone think I'm going to Texas ". She stated that she wears Texas gear because she has won it so much at camp over the years. Angel kept joking saying you staying in state I know you are. Sarah said " alright keep thinking that, I'm promise yall dont know where I'm going" . Both of them told me they dont know when they will trim their list but both are looking forward to it. Sara did tell me how close her Kim were. Saying that she is an awesome coach and they are super close. Seems like we might have a pinky toe in the door. But we shall she, talking to her she seems like a wild card.
mimi25408
As predicted Makenna Marsia is staying home. She has committed to Penn State.
Dcheetah
Never saw that prediction and very disappointed she did not choose us.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.