Questions for Skilledup

4,210 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WacoKelly83
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you have any info you can share about our 2019 or 2020 recruit interests or chances?

Would we be considered a favorite for either Sarah Andrews or Jaden Owens?

Chances with Liz Scott?

Do you know our true level of interest or chance with either Haley Van Lith or 2021 Brooke Demetre?

Thank you in advance!
WacoKelly83
From Raoul on Twitter:

WBB: Jaden Owens, 5-6 PG, Plano West HS (TX), is also on an official visit to UCLA this weekend. She's currently ranked #16 in the 2019 class by espnW. Her home visits in March included Baylor, UCLA, Mississippi State, Ohio State, and Texas.
10:07 PM May 5, 2018
skilledup
Owens is in between Texas and Baylor from what I have been told.

Andrews is leaning more towards Baylor.

Jones was a kid that somewhat surprised a few schools. No one saw that one coming.

Liz I am hearing wants to go to Baylor, but Texas is really recruiting her at the moment.

2021 will be based on what Andrews decides.
bearbone11
Is Kennedy Brown the next post on the radar with Jones committing elsewhere? Have to think we take a post next year.
Dcheetah
Thank you!
Dcheetah
Great news on Andrews!

Would we take Owens and Andrews in successive years since we already have Morris and HSG in successive years?

Any other Baylor scuttlebutt you have heard and can post?
slimecap
skilledup said:

Liz I am hearing wants to go to Baylor, but Texas is really recruiting her at the moment.
skilledup, Texas camp next week should be interesting.

mimi25408
I really want Kennedy brown ay baylor !!!
Dcheetah
Skilledup,
Anything new you can share?
skilledup
The lady bears will be quiet as far as the 2019 class goes. The 2020 and 2021 class will be the ones to look out for. 2020 Andrews out of Dallas and 2021 Harmon out of cypress tx are the two I'm hearing the most about
Dcheetah
Thank you. That's great! Both are great players. Any thoughts about Bigs? Any news on any of the West Coasters?
WacoKelly83
Thanks for the information. I kinda figured after the grand slam Kim hit with the freshman class we are set at most spots for years to come. Can never have enough guards, or so it seems, but a big in 2020 is a priority I'm sure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.