2018-2019 Team

27,605 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Eball
GarlandBear84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You are likely correct on your top 7, but historically Kim has only played 7-8 in tight games. It is possible she will play 9-10 this season due to more talented depth than ever before. No way she will play all 12 in tight games, so I wouldn't say Bickle and Oliver will be "in the rotation".
Eball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GarlandBear84 said:

You are likely correct on your top 7, but historically Kim has only played 7-8 in tight games. It is possible she will play 9-10 this season due to more talented depth than ever before. No way she will play all 12 in tight games, so I wouldn't say Bickle and Oliver will be "in the rotation".
I may need to re-think a bit on Moon...Kim went out of her way to talk about DiDi and Moon providing the on the ball pressure she likes...so maybe Moon does get more time than I would think if DiDi gets in foul trouble or needs a break? I think se really needs Jackson and Juicy on floor for scoring. DiDi is so great at everything but shooting and scoring....will be interesting to see if Kim keeps her out there if the others struggling to score or her defender is able to help off DiDi and bother our other players.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.