Upgraded WBB Tix Today

1,901 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SSadler
BaylorGrad&Dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For the past 3 seasons I have enjoyed some pretty sweet season tix in Section 101 for WBB. However, I'll admit I've been envious of the courtside 'black seats'.

My opportunity came up today to upgrade, and I was able to move into the mystical 'black seats'. Wife isn't happy with me--she says it's too bright and too close to the action. I disagreed, but I promised that if the experiment doesn't work, we'll move back up next year.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the 2018 - 2019 edition of the Baylor Lady Bears!
MrGolfguy
Once you go black, you never go back
geewago
Sheesh, your close enough now to hear Kim cuss.
bowdedg
BaylorGrad....I sit in the black seats most games and I enjoy being up close. However, when the arena is packed for a good game (Texas, ou, etc) and most black seats are taken, it can be hard to see. I hope you enjoy them.
SSadler
Have had tickets there previously.

My opinion is the risers have such a flat degree on them, you really can't see a game unless you're on the front row.

I'll take my front row rail seats just above the visiting team's bench any day. After all, the opposing coaches seem to need a voice from above telling them how really badly they are coaching the game.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.