BU vs UConn Extends the Series

1,876 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by slimecap
bowdedg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BU & UConn have signed a deal to extend their series another 2 years!! Sic'em!!!

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-womens-basketball/hc-sp-uconn-womens-basketball-extends-baylor-series-begins-virginia-series-20181009-story.html
zebra90
Good for the BU program to have this game an annual event. Good measuring stick during the season - gets you ready for the NCAA's for sure.
ckilpatrick
Glad to see this!
ladybears4eva
So happy to read this
Dcheetah
This will be great for our program. I think we will win our fair share or more too.
Baylor Dad in Va.
This can do nothing but help our recruiting I think. The game will have a coast to coast audience. And I really look forward to watching every game. I think Baylor has the talent to match up very well against UConn, especially after the boost from this years recruiting class.
Hairy Bear
Good for Baylor, and also a game UCONN needs given the conference they play in, so good for both programs.
MrGolfguy
Good to hear; i like to see the Lady Bears measure themselves against the best and UConn has clearly been the best for 15 or so years.
Hairy Bear
I was curious about Uconn games against UT or OU looking ahead to the next two seasons. The UConn fan board talked about Tennessee, Oregon and Virginia along with Baylor, so the long series with Uconn against UT and OU may (or may not) be over for that period. It is possible that the conversation was focused only on the new opponents, and both UT and OU are still in the mix.
slimecap
Hairy Bear said:

I was curious about Uconn games against UT or OU looking ahead to the next two seasons. It is possible that the conversation was focused only on the new opponents, and both UT and OU are still in the mix.

January 07, 2016

Dec 19 2017 OU @ UConn Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville CT (UConn website schedule)
Dec 19 2018 UConn @ OU Lloyd Noble Center in Norman
2019-20 OU @ UConn Gampel Pavilion in Storrs OR XL Center in Hartford
2020-21 UConn @ OU Lloyd Noble Center in Norman OR Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City

Link
http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=210620060
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.