Practices

2,409 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by slimecap
possible12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are practices open?
DFW Bill
The practices in the Ferrell Center are open. When the Lady Bears practice in their Gym
they are closed because of lack of room to seat spectators. Most practices are in the Ferrell
Center. Call the Women's Basketball Office for dates.
Scottdye
Do we know if the 2 exhibition games will be on Baylor Vision?
Bone Squad
They have been for the last few years. I just checked, and they do not show anything upcoming for Women's basketball yet.
Scottdye
That disappoints me.
Bone Squad
I have a hard time believing that women's basketball will suddenly have no coverage on Baylor All Access this year. I think it is more likely that the people responsible for such things just haven't gone into the system and added that sport to the calendar.
Chibears2
They have shown up last minute before, but who knows this year? I used to listen to our volleyball and soccer and men's and women's basketball games after they were played while I walked dogs, just to pass the time. Sometimes, I would listen at night to fall asleep. The audio was linked on the schedule/score page. Can't find the links anymore so I guess they're not archiving anymore...

Lot's of change...
mimi25408
Yes I went on there trying to watch a lady bears game from last year and they were all gone. All the on demand games were gone. I'm so mad. I hope we get to watch the games on baylor vision because I dont see the schedule for upcoming lady bear games.
Baylor Dad in Va.
Don't forget to check YouTube for games from past years. I easily found all of the March madness games, Texas, TCU, Kansas games, and there may be others as I only did a 5 second search.
mimi25408
Yea I watch those games a million times lol. I wish we could get all of the games on YouTube lol
mimi25408
Yea I watch those games a million times lol. I wish we could get all of the games on YouTube lol
krobarts
Bone Squad said:

I have a hard time believing that women's basketball will suddenly have no coverage on Baylor All Access this year. I think it is more likely that the people responsible for such things just haven't gone into the system and added that sport to the calendar.
Issue here is our web provider (CBS Interactive) was bought out by Learfield/SIDEARM. The set up as far as that regard is totally different. Unfortunately, some of the on-demand stuff will get lost in the shuffle, but I'll try to find out more information. In addition - I will get information as to whether or not our exhibition games will be internally broadcast. I know that we will for sure have an audio broadcast vs. Langston and begin our radio coverage with the Texas A&M-Commerce game. BTW, I'm the new WBB SID replacing Jil Price - this is my second stint at BU - I was the volleyball/softball/equestrian SID from 2013-15. Sic 'Em!
krobarts
DFW Bill said:

The practices in the Ferrell Center are open. When the Lady Bears practice in their Gym
they are closed because of lack of room to seat spectators. Most practices are in the Ferrell
Center. Call the Women's Basketball Office for dates.
Calling is always the best option because schedules change often. Tentatively for the upcoming week, our practices on the Ferrell Center floor are Tuesday (10/16) at 6 p.m. and Thursday (10/18) at 1:30 p.m.
krobarts
krobarts said:

Bone Squad said:

Issue here is our web provider (CBS Interactive) was bought out by Learfield/SIDEARM. The set up as far as that regard is totally different. Unfortunately, some of the on-demand stuff will get lost in the shuffle, but I'll try to find out more information. In addition - I will get information as to whether or not our exhibition games will be internally broadcast. I know that we will for sure have an audio broadcast vs. Langston and begin our radio coverage with the Texas A&M-Commerce game. BTW, I'm the new WBB SID replacing Jil Price - this is my second stint at BU - I was the volleyball/softball/equestrian SID from 2013-15. Sic 'Em!
Confirmed with BaylorVision that any game not on television will be broadcast internally on our new All-Access forum and on Facebook Live. We will tie in audio with our new broadcast team Bruce & Maggie.
slimecap
krobarts said:

I'm the new WBB SID replacing Jil Price - this is my second stint at BU - I was the volleyball/softball/equestrian SID from 2013-15. Sic 'Em!
WELCOME BACK !
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.