Oregon Head Women's Basketball Coach gets 2 game suspension for 2018-2019 Season

1,703 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Malbec
zt1014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This could be big for them depending on when the games are.
GoldenBear
Absent any specifics as to this topic, I doubt it will be that big a deal to be without the head coach for a couple of games.
geewago
"failure to monitor and promote an attitude of compliance with his program"

Now we know everything.
GrizBear
A women's basketball assistant strength coach participated in on-court activities both during and after practices, including stepping into drills at Graves' request.

According to the NCAA, Graves explained during the infractions hearing that the strength coach's impermissible activities "started with a lapse of judgment and then became more frequent." Graves admitted he knew it was improper for the assistant strength coach to participate, according to the NCAA.

Clearly the death penalty is warranted here. /sarcasm
Malbec
I think they should have just made him wear a black suit with an orange tie for the Oregon State game. That's about all that infraction is worth.
lookin4awin
LOL
GrizBear
Malbec said:

I think they should have just made him wear a black suit with an orange tie for the Oregon State game. That's about all that infraction is worth.
Oregon fans might think that's more severe punishment than the death penalty.
Malbec
GrizBear said:

Malbec said:

Oregon fans might think that's more severe punishment than the death penalty.
How would they know? Duck fans all have burned-out retinas from looking at that radiation yellow they wear.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.