Juicy!

25,259 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by slimecap
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Jan 25, 2020 vs Texas Tech
slimecap

@ Kansas State on Feb 8, 2020

11 points. 5 assists. 7 rebounds. 2 steals. 37 minutes.
Eball
Having an outstanding year.
blueeyedbear
@ Kansas State on Feb 8, 2020

11 points. 5 assists. 7 rebounds. 2 steals. 37 minutes.

Two of those rebounds were amazing !!
She had an amazing vertical on the baseline that saved the ball from going out of bounds and somehow still managed to come down in bounds and start a transition possession
slimecap

@ Oklahoma State on Feb 15, 2020

12 points. 5-10 FG. 5 assists. 3 rebounds. 2 steals. 33 minutes.
slimecap

@ Texas Tech on Feb 18, 2020
15th point tonight !

SIC 'EM
slimecap

@ Texas Tech on Feb 18, 2020
19 points. 2-2 FT. 4 assists. 4 rebounds. 2 steals. 40 minutes.
slimecap

vs Oklahoma on Feb 22, 2020
14 points. 6-12 FG. 7 assists. 2 rebounds. 2 steals. 31 minutes.
Polarbear
Juicy has become a glue player on this team. Often underappreciated,she makes so many contributions in so many phases. She could always shoot lights out, but she has become an excellent defender, an excellent rebounder, and an excellent passer. She is tremendous on the fast break either with the ball in her hands or running on the wing. Smooth and quiet in nature, she doesn't make the loudest noise or draw the most attention, but often has the largest impact on the game.
BUVA
Really going to miss her next year. So steady, never gets rattled.
slimecap

vs Kansas State on Feb 29, 2020

14 points. 6 assists. 2 rebounds. 2 blocks. 1 steal. 36 minutes.
Scored in double figures for the 16th time this season.
Skyblue
What are her plans after this year-- or should I say, after she helps the Lady Bears win the NCAA title this year?

I noticed on a WNBA draft site that she is not "projected" to be drafted. Does this mean she is under-appreciated, or is she getting her Master's, or what?
GarlandBear84
It means the experts don't think she's one of the top 24 available players to draft. Only a tiny % of seniors get drafted and many of those don't stick on a roster. If she desires to play overseas, she will have opportunities.
Dcheetah
Most recent draft board I saw had her in the second rou d.
setshot
Landrum's defense is vastly under rated. Young Miss Taylor was fresh off of averaging 24 points in her last two games and was named both freshman player of the week and co-player of the week (with Lauren Cox).
Juicy was like fly paper sticking to her tonight. Nothing good came her way, but to her credit she kept hustling and giving a good effort. It was not enough against the defense she faced, Unfortunately, on senior night, Juicy could not get her shot to fall, but we did not need it as things turned out.
We will need it up ahead.
slimecap

JUICY LANDRUM
March 5, 2020

Juicy Landrum stated post-game
"I woke up this morning and was like, 'I'm emotional. It's an emotional day.' Waking up this morning, I had a total of three more games here. Now, (I just have) two more games here left in front of the best fans. Getting to play with Erin my last year here, that's special, and getting to play with Lauren Cox and Te'a Cooper too."

- Baylor WBB website
slimecap
March 7, 2020

blueeyedbear
slimecap said:

March 7, 2020

Would be great if she got back on track from the 3 ball line
slimecap

2020 Big 12 All-Conference Honorable Mention Juicy Landrum

Congratulations Juicy !
slimecap

Sic 'em Juicy !
Eball
I guess she will definitely try and play? I think all she lacks is a bit of confidence to be a really great player but I also wondered if she was interested in playing ball professionally? I always thought maybe a teacher or coach or counselor of some type...she was my favorite! I love them all though!
keysjaws
Yes, we'll miss juicy....so I hope to watch her if she gets to play in the WNBA.
setshot
I think that she has a chance to play in the WNBA, or overseas, for that matter. She is a superior outside shooter and that is highly valued in professional basketball. She has elite athleticism, a good all around offensive skill set,
and is an excellent defender. What she did too much of as a Lady Bear was to defer to her teammates when she could, and probably should, have opened up her own game more. If she is to play professionally, she will have to develop a little different mind set, and it is hard to break a habit of long standing. I really wish the best for her.
slimecap

JUICY LANDRUM

B.S.ED Health, Kinesiology & Leisure Studies
Minor in Communication Studies
geewago
Apparently Juicy has been cut. At least that's what some have said on the boneyard. They get news fast over there. Maybe overseas now?
Baylorkid
geewago said:

Apparently Juicy has been cut. At least that's what some have said on the boneyard. They get news fast over there. Maybe overseas now?

Juicy is still on the team. The boneyard post was just people's speculation on who would make a team! They haven't even had training camp yet! Juicy will be fine
SABaylorFan
Baylorkid said:

geewago said:

Juicy is still on the team. The boneyard post was just people's speculation on who would make a team! They haven't even had training camp yet! Juicy will be fine
She is still listed on their official roster:

https://sun.wnba.com/roster/

slimecap

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.