Baylor at Kansas State full game

1,181 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by IslandBear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
geewago
It's amazing how infatuated the KST announcers were with the Lady Bears. They talked about them so much I almost got tired of it. LOL Can't imagine what a KST fan thought.
blackie
I just got tired of them talking all the time period. That woman was ridiculous. Seemed she had to be saying something continuously. Agreed, they needed to talk less about Baylor.

She did show her ignorance about the team later, however. In talking about whether or not this was Mulkey's best team (she didn't think so, far from it), she seemed to think that not all of our players were scoring threats. I don't think we think of them not being scoring threats, they just seem to too often lean too far on the pass first, shoot second thinking. We had several turnovers that resulted from trying to throw into the paint when it was well defended, bypassing an open shot.......that more often than not, when we took, we made. I don't recall any team we've had that I thought was more well balanced.
slimecap
blackie said:

I don't recall any team we've had that I thought was more well balanced.

Text message response that I have sent most often during this season

Chloe Jackson grad transfer
BUVA
I was pleasantly surprised that ESPN talking heads were talking about Baylor in a complimentary manner. But they definitely had not done their homework. And besides Goth, what positive things were there to say about KSU?
slimecap
TELEVISION
ESPN3

Play-by-Play Brian Smoller
Senior Director of Broadcast Services, Kansas State University

Analyst Missy Heidrick
Former Kansas State WBB guard
IslandBear
As my computer was on the blink for the last 9 days, thanks for posting this video.

I almost shut off the sound so I didn't have to listen to the play-by-play and analysis. While I agree that the color analyst was a bit too loquacious, both provided effusive praise for the Lady Bears. I would take this pair over our own (radio duo) any day. Near the end of the game, Missy even offered a cogent critique on why UT sucks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.