#5 Mississippi State Going Down

3,437 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HoustonBear15
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At home to Missouri, Mizzou up 8 with seconds to go.
fubar
75-67 Missouri, final.

I suppose this moves Notre Dame up to #5 ... and likely out of our region. For now.
Eball
What a great game Go Tigers.
fredbear
Bye. Bye.
HoustonBear15
Sophie Cunningham is a lot of fun to watch. Feisty player who always goes all out. I admire her grit.
geewago
Get a load of this. Here's what a MSST fan has to say about the game:

"All three teams that we have struggled with have shot excellent from the outside. I thought those teams just had a rare night but I now believe MSST has a serious weakness, we just do not guard three point shooters closely. In all three of these games there were wide open shots. Vic has to solve this problem or we will be an early out come tournament time."

whitetrash
geewago said:

"All three teams that we have struggled with have shot excellent from the outside. I thought those teams just had a rare night but I now believe MSST has a serious weakness, we just do not guard three point shooters closely. In all three of these games there were wide open shots. Vic has to solve this problem or we will be an early out come tournament time."

Who posted that? Fujobulldog?
geewago
whitetrash said:

geewago said:

Who posted that? Fujobulldog?
Post of the day. Now that's funny right there.
slimecap
pruritus_ani said:

75-67 Missouri, final.

I suppose this moves Notre Dame up to #5 ... and likely out of our region. For now.

Missouri non-ranked in NCAA First Reveal
Mississippi State overall #4 in NCAA First Reveal

Oh, Charlie Creme ... you are such a party pooper

WacoKelly83
MSST most times plays great defense. McCown plays like a more physical Griner but looks really awkward when pulled away from the basket on d. And on offense she got really frustrated when Mizzou double and triple teamed her. Kalani handles that situation much better. Was not impressed with the bulldogs offense, especially the Harlem Globetrotters weave that almost always ended in a guard taking a tough shot in the lane. Howard has impressive range.
BUletters
Hard to understand Missouri being unranked. They will be a tough out for somebody in the tournament. Good shooters at all positions, constant movement on offense, good passing for the best shot. A fun team to watch.
WasheFuzzy
HoustonBear15 said:

Sophie Cunningham is a lot of fun to watch. Feisty player who always goes all out. I admire her grit.
I agree. I can't take my eyes off of her when they play. You know she will be in the middle of the action.
griff65
Watched last 3 quarters of the game, and McGowen had a terrible night, by far the worst I've seen her play. I wonder if Miss State can win the SEC tournament. In addition to Cunningham, Missou had a freshman point guard who was quite a spark.
Wichitabear
Lol sounds like us
slimecap
HoustonBear15 said:

Wineguy89
WasheFuzzy said:

HoustonBear15 said:

I agree. I can't take my eyes off of her when they play. You know she will be in the middle of the action.

And apparently she kicked some for genie varsity football team in HS......scored too.......quite the athlete (and not a bad looker either!!!)
Richard Reese
(True) Freshman - Bellville, TX
152 carries/791 yards/5.2 YPC/12 touchdowns
11 receptions/80 yards
1 game clinching studly TD vs Kansas
ZERO fumbles

Brett “Big Ballz” Yormark- Commissioner Big 12-16 Conference
One badass new TV contract with more goodies to come
HoustonBear15
Sophie reminds me a lot of Kristy. Always involved in the play, gives her all, pesky on both sides of the ball. Sophie is just a little more aggressive. She gets a lot of criticism and is often called a "dirty" player but I don't see it. She just plays hard every second she's on the court.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.