Story Poster
Baylor Women's Basketball

WATCH: Coach Mulkey talks to the media before a road test in Ames

February 22, 2019

Baylor women's basketball travels to Ames to take on the Iowa State Cyclones in a battle of 1st vs. 2nd in the Big 12. Coach Mulkey talks about the matchup and how the team is playing.

Discussion from...

WATCH: Coach Mulkey talks to the media before a road test in Ames

3,080 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pale Rider
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grayson, Thank you for posting.
Answered some key questions ... especially about her perspective on the topic of freshmen minutes.
Eball
you know we as fans worry about 5 star freshman transferring becasue of lack of playing time...I think you see right there Kim has no concerns,,,it is all about the game and the team and who can help and who is ready...

I have to feel she is nothing but honest with those kids she brings in and they know exactly what could happen as far as playing time...

I don't want to lose anyone but it is what it is...I hated to lose Chou and Morris but hey have we missed a beat? no disrespect to those two kids, fine players and likely to find success but our team and program is bigger than any individual kid.

You want guaranteed playing time go somewhere else you want to come to an elite program and win championships come to Baylor.
IndyYes
I noticed Kim Mulkey stated that Iowa State leads the league in attendance. Is that accurate? If so, surely the Lady Bears would be second.
Pale Rider
Great summation E.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.