Greensboro Regional

9,883 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by triaddukefan
triaddukefan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome to the Greensboro Regional. No reason to think yall won't advance to the Sweet 16. Greensboro resident, long time WCBB fan here. Ive seen all the WCBB powers live in person..... except for Baylor. Look forward to seeing yall in person.

Considering the distance, I don't expect a ton of Baylor fans to make the trip here.... but if yall have any questions about the city.... hotels, restaurants, etc.... just let me know.. and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Guess you could also send a pm as well.

BU Bears Fan
I was in Greenville recently. If you can, eat at the Trappe Door. It's only a few blocks from the arena. They serve a great filet. And if you're into Belgian Trappist beers, they must have 100+ on the menu, many on tap.

I've been there several times and Greenville is a really interesting city. Try to do some exploring.
BU Bears Fan
LadyChickBear
triaddukefan said:

Welcome to the Greensboro Regional. No reason to think yall won't advance to the Sweet 16. Greensboro resident, long time WCBB fan here. Ive seen all the WCBB powers live in person..... except for Baylor. Look forward to seeing yall in person.

Considering the distance, I don't expect a ton of Baylor fans to make the trip here.... but if yall have any questions about the city.... hotels, restaurants, etc.... just let me know.. and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Guess you could also send a pm as well.

My guess is you will be mightily surprised at the number of Baylor Fans!!!
triaddukefan
BU Bears Fan said:

I was in Greenville recently. If you can, eat at the Trappe Door. It's only a few blocks from the arena. They serve a great filet. And if you're into Belgian Trappist beers, they must have 100+ on the menu, many on tap.

I've been there several times and Greenville is a really interesting city. Try to do some exploring.

Actually thats Greenville SC. It is a really interesting city. Unfortunately Greensboro is not as interesting.
triaddukefan
LadyChickBear said:

triaddukefan said:

My guess is you will be mightily surprised at the number of Baylor Fans!!!

Im hoping to be surprised by the Baylor turnout. Hopefully South Carolina and State make it to Greensboro as well. That would make for a fun arena atmosphere.
Old300Bear
Can't make it to GBO but just want to say it is a great town. I worked for Wrangler for 26 years and made many trips there. Always enjoyed going there.
slimecap
triaddukefan said:

Hi triaddukefan, Welcome to the Baylor WBB fan forum. I have enjoyed your informative posts on other forums for years. Looking forward to hearing your input.
roadrunner
Triaddukefan,

I agree with slimecap on both counts. Already have hotel reservations, but I would appreciate any restaurant recommendations. Welcome to the Lady Bears fan forum. I guarantee we will show up loud and proud in Greensboro.
KOKQB70
Mary, AKA Slimecap, you are in demand on another thread!
Alfred Anchorsen
triaddukefan said:

Can I stay at your place?
geewago
I think I'll go to Greenville instead. Better food.
mlb60
Unfortunately just can't make it 600 miles to Waco a couple of days before another travel date for me. Then I'll be stuck n the beach in SW Florida with friends for the GSO rounds as well as the TPA rounds. I'll be a loyal TV viewer.
And the days I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days.—Ray Wylie Hubbard
NC Kodiak
I'll be there to support the Lady Bears and Coach Kim with the spirit of 10000 Warriors. I've been living in exile in Winston Salem for years. I haven't been this excited since I had the opportunity to see BU steamroll the Deac$ several years ago.

I do love going to the Greensboro Coliseum. There's a state of the art aquatics center on the coliseum campus. As the father of two swimmers I spend a lot of time there.
RA Day
My wife and I are in VA and are excited about the Greensboro games as well. Anyone have any advice on getting tickets in the Baylor section?
Brickyard Bear
Mrs. Brickyard Bear and I will be there if the Lady Bears are, along with another BU couple. I was surprised by the affordability of the tickets ($15/game, more or less).

The Lady Bears travel well, and I imagine North Carolina has an unusually high concentration of Baylor exes. Teams from the Carolinas will have more support, but our bunch will make its presence known.
Bruingirl
RA Day said:

My wife and I are in VA and are excited about the Greensboro games as well. Anyone have any advice on getting tickets in the Baylor section?
go to Baylorbears.com and order thru the school. They'll probably be somewhat crappy seats, but you'll be with in good company with the Green & Gold folks.
Can't it just be game time already?
Bruingirl
Brickyard Bear said:

Mrs. Brickyard Bear and I will be there if the Lady Bears are, along with another BU couple. I was surprised by the affordability of the tickets ($15/game, more or less).

The Lady Bears travel well, and I imagine North Carolina has an unusually high concentration of Baylor exes. Teams from the Carolinas will have more support, but our bunch will make its presence known.
Mom and I will be there! The 2019 rendition of Thelma & Louise (except we aren't driving the car off any cliff--we're just driving the opponent out of the gym!)
Can't it just be game time already?
triaddukefan
Darn... i just wrote a few paragraphs that got deleted. Lemme try this again.

About Greensboro and the Coliseum. The coliseum isn't located in an area that you can just leave the arena and walk to hotels, and restaurants. It's about a 5 minute drive to Downtown..... and about a 5 minute or so drive to the nearest hotel/restaurant cluster. Its located on Gate City Blvd..... and within a mile along Gate City there are various hotels such as a Doubletree, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, a massive Sheraton, Drury Inn, Comfort Suites, and a few others. About 3 miles down interstate 40 at the Wendover Ave interchange.... lies another cluster of hotels and restaurants... Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Hyatt Place, La Quinta, Springhill suites, and some more. Then about 4 more miles down the interstate lies the highway 68/airport exit... which has the largest group of hotels, including the Airport Marriott, Embassy Suites, Residence Inn, Courtyard, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, and plenty more. Downtown has the Marriott, and a brand new Hyatt Place... which is within walking distance of a few restaurants and breweries. The most centrally located hotel in downtown is the smallish Biltmore Hotel (maybe 25 rooms) but its around the corner from the restaurants and gathering spots along Elm Street. Probably the two finest city hotels are the O'henry and Promixity.... located along Green Valley Road near the Friendly Center Shopping Area. Close by are plenty of restaurants, and shopping. Last but not least... There is the Grandover Resort on the outskirts of town... maybe 10-15 minutes of the arena. If you want to do some golfing or get the spa treatment.. then that is your place.
triaddukefan
In terms of restaurants. Of course you have the chains.. Along Gate City Blvd near the Coliseum.... you have an Olive Garden, Chili's, Carrabba's, Smokey Bones, Bonefish Grill. Friendly Center has a Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Fleming's, Mimi's Cafe, Zoes Kitchen, Bravo Cucina Italiana, and a Outback and Ruth Chris Steakhouse are nearby. On Wendover near the hotels, you have the usual suspects, Red Lobster, Applebee's Fridays, Ruby Tuesday, Longhorn, O'Charleys...etc.

But...... if you arent interested in chains....... I'll list a few of my favorites.

Dame's chicken and waffles..... located in the Southside Neighborhood Downtown. Their will probably be a wait... depending on what time you go... but its worth it. Check out the menu....

Dames Chicken and Waffles

Harper's at Friendly Center...... nice atmosphere..... good food.....

Harper's

Smith Street Diner. It was listed as the best diner in NC by Southern Living... and best hole in the wall restaurant by another organization. They have great breakfasts.... and they serve it all day long. Do not go before the game Saturday... DO NOT GO BEFORE THE GAME SATURDAY. 1) there can be a wait on Saturday mornings... and 2) you might feel inclined to take a nap after your meal

Smith Street Diner

Ghassan's .. They serve Mediterrean Food...... Counter Service... quick, casual and delicious. There is one right on Gate City before you enter.. or as you leave the Coliseum. The Chicken Shwarma Pita, and the Beef Kafta Pita are utterly amazing

Ghassan's

Da Reggae Cafe ... Its along Gate City..... about 2 blocks from the Coliseum. Authenic Jamaican Food...... absolutely wonderful flavors. The Parking lot is tiny though....

Da Reggae Cafe

I'll post a few more later in the day.......
geewago
It's all good triaddukefan. Sounds like Gateway is the road to travel. So we'll just drive our little cars down through there and pick something out. As long as theirs a Chilis, a Mimis and a Cheesecake Factory we're good to gain a few lbs before we leave. I guess you don't have any good Mechican Food out there. Little too far from Laredo eh?

I see you posted on the Boneyard that you thought someone from Baylor should be kind enough to bring you some brisket. That's a long ways to carry meat my friend. How about I bring you a bottle of Big Red instead.
triaddukefan
geewago said:

It's all good triaddukefan. Sounds like Gateway is the road to travel. So we'll just drive our little cars down through there and pick something out. As long as theirs a Chilis, a Mimis and a Cheesecake Factory we're good to gain a few lbs before we leave. I guess you don't have any good Mechican Food out there. Little too far from Laredo eh?

I see you posted on the Boneyard that you thought someone from Baylor should be kind enough to bring you some brisket. That's a long ways to carry meat my friend. How about I bring you a bottle of Big Red instead.

Plenty of Mexican Restaurants all around town in Greensboro. Ca Two of them are between the Coliseum and the Interstate 40. I prefer the Mexican Food Trucks and the grills in the back of the mexican meat markets. I havent had a Big Red in over 25 years. Im probably overdue.
triaddukefan
Now that Baylor is officially coming to Greensboro.... Welcome. As far as the weather.... Saturday is supposed to be great..... high in the low 70s.... mostly sunny. Chance of some showers on Sunday.

A few of my other favorites and recommendations.

Lucky 32 on Westover Terrace... a Greensboro Institution.....

Lucky 32

Green Valley Grill on Green Valley Road in the O'Henry Hotel . lovely atmosphere and great food.

Green Valley Grill

Natty Greene's Brewpub....... downtown on Elm Street. One of the best patio's in the city. Good food.... popular brewery .... patio is great for people-watching... if you are into that kinda stuff.

Natty Greene's

If you have a sweet tooth Cheesecake's by Alex is wonderful. Downtown on Elm Street.... across the street from a few restaurants.... good place for an after dinner or lunch dessert.

Cheesecake's by Alex

Darryl's Wood Fired Grill. It's on Gate City Blvd... about 1.5 miles down from the coliseum... past all the hotels. Ive never been... but a friend of mine went there a few weeks ago.... and her and her family raved about it. Pretty popular on a friday or saturday night. Not sure if they take reservations or not.

http://www.darrylswoodfiredgrill.com/
Old300Bear
Wish I was coming and Greens Supper Club was still in business. Oysters, yum!
slimecap
triaddukefan said:

Now that Baylor is officially coming to Greensboro.... Welcome.
A few of my other favorites and recommendations. ...
triaddukefan, Appreciate your post. Thank you!
roadrunner
I echo slimecap's sentiments, we really appreciate all the local info and look forward to taking in all Greensboro has to offer. I also look forward to your getting an up close and personal look at our Lady Bears. They are so fun to watch.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Thanks a ton
Texasjeremy
STATS FOR THE TEAMS IN THE GREENSBORO REGION

SCORING MARGIN
+27.2 - Baylor
+12.2 - Iowa
+11.0 - NC State
+9.6 - South Carolina

SCORING OFFENSE
81.5 - Baylor
79.1 - Iowa
75.6 - South Carolina
71.3 - NC State

SCORING DEFENSE
54.3 - Baylor
60.3 - NC State
66.0 - South Carolina
66.9 - Iowa

REBOUNDS PER GAME
47.4 - Baylor
42.6 - NC State
38.8 - South Carolina
38.3 - Iowa

REBOUNDING MARGIN
+17.6 - Baylor
+9.1 - NC State
+5.7 - Iowa
+2.1 - South Carolina

ASSISTS PER GAME
22.8 - Baylor
21.7 - Iowa
14.7 - NC State
13.1 - South Carolina

TURNOVERS PER GAME
12.9 - Baylor
13.6 - South Carolina
13.8 - Iowa
14.0 - NC State

ASSIST-TO-TURNOVER RATIO
1.77 - Baylor
1.57 - Iowa
1.05 - NC State
0.97 - South Carolina

STEALS PER GAME
8.2 - South Carolina
7.6 - Baylor
6.1 - Iowa
4.7 - NC State

BLOCKS PER GAME
7.2 - Baylor
6.4 - South Carolina
3.8 - Iowa
3.5 - NC State

FG%
52.0% - Iowa (1036 / 1993)
50.1% - Baylor (1099 / 2193)
44.7% - NC State (854 / 1912)
43.7% - South Carolina (878 / 2009)

3PT%
38.7% - Baylor (113 / 292)
34.9% - Iowa (191 / 547)
34.6% - NC State (248 / 717)
32.9% - South Carolina (189 / 574)

FT%
77.3% - Iowa (426 / 551)
72.7% - South Carolina (473 / 651)
69.9% - NC State (398 / 569)
67.8% - Baylor (461 / 680)
Texasjeremy
INDIVIDUAL STATS (Players that have played at least 50% of available minutes for their team this season):

MINUTES
35.91 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
34.35 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
34.05 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
33.63 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
33.24 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
32.59 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
31.47 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
31.35 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
31.03 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
28.82 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
28.65 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
28.06 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
26.55 - DD Rogers (NC State)
26.03 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
25.88 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
25.03 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
24.52 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
22.69 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
22.47 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)

SCORING
27.97 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
15.91 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
15.52 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
13.64 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
12.56 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
12.19 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
11.72 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
11.48 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
11.35 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
11.35 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
11.13 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
11.09 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
10.73 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
10.35 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
10.25 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
9.44 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
6.70 - DD Rogers (NC State)
6.25 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
6.24 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)

REBOUNDS
13.50 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
8.06 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
8.03 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
7.91 - DD Rogers (NC State)
7.15 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
6.65 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
6.35 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
6.12 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
5.09 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
5.06 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
3.65 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
3.59 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
3.53 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
2.96 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
2.94 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
2.71 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
2.55 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
2.52 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
2.34 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)

ASSISTS
5.78 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
5.47 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
5.31 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
4.53 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
4.31 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
4.03 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
4.00 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
3.73 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
3.59 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
2.85 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
2.29 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
2.28 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
2.03 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.76 - DD Rogers (NC State)
1.68 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
1.55 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
1.09 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
0.47 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
0.45 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)

TURNOVERS
1.34 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
1.38 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
1.39 - DD Rogers (NC State)
1.50 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
1.56 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
1.61 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
1.67 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
1.69 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
1.71 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
1.81 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
2.00 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
2.15 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
2.15 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
2.21 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
2.22 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
2.24 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
2.28 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
2.58 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
2.67 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)

ASSISTS/TURNOVER RATIO
3.15 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
2.60 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
2.58 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
2.49 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
2.48 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
2.26 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
2.17 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
1.94 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
1.73 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
1.32 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
1.26 - DD Rogers (NC State)
1.12 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.12 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
1.03 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
1.00 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
0.93 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
0.42 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
0.35 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
0.26 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)

STEALS
2.19 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
1.65 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
1.63 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
1.35 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
1.10 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
1.09 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
1.09 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
1.00 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
0.91 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
0.91 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
0.90 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
0.88 - DD Rogers (NC State)
0.76 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
0.67 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
0.63 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
0.53 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
0.41 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
0.33 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
0.24 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)

BLOCKS
2.47 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
2.13 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
1.79 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
1.67 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
1.16 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
0.79 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
0.79 - DD Rogers (NC State)
0.76 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
0.71 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
0.50 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
0.47 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
0.47 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
0.45 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
0.41 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
0.31 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
0.28 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
0.19 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
0.18 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
0.00 - Tania Davis (Iowa)

PERSONAL FOULS
0.91 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
1.06 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
1.31 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.47 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
1.59 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
1.70 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
1.81 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
1.84 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
1.94 - DD Rogers (NC State)
1.97 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
2.03 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
2.06 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
2.09 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
2.18 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
2.21 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
2.21 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
2.48 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
2.53 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
2.59 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)

FG%
70.1% - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
62.0% - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
56.9% - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
56.5% - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
55.6% - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
51.9% - DD Rogers (NC State)
51.4% - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
48.7% - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
48.0% - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
46.7% - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
43.4% - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
43.0% - Tania Davis (Iowa)
42.8% - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
42.5% - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
42.1% - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
40.4% - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
40.2% - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
39.9% - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
37.6% - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)

3PT% (At least 1 attempt per game)
40.8% - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
39.9% - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
39.1% - Tania Davis (Iowa)
38.4% - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
35.9% - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
35.7% - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
31.8% - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
31.5% - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
30.0% - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
28.0% - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)

FT%
88.9% - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
86.1% - Tania Davis (Iowa)
85.2% - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
80.8% - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
80.6% - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
79.6% - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
77.3% - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
76.1% - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
75.9% - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
75.8% - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
73.9% - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
73.8% - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
72.5% - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
72.4% - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
71.4% - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
63.0% - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
58.6% - DD Rogers (NC State)
58.3% - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
51.7% - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
geewago
Isn't that amazing. We lead the stat sheet practically all the way down the list until we get to free throw percentage. And then of course we are last. Baylor finished 7th in the Big 12 this year in free throws. That's about norm. Every year we are somewhere between 7th and 9th. Longhorn fans have been crying for years for Karen to hire an offensive coordinator. Briles fans kept screaming for a special teams coach. Maybe I should start a campaign for Kim to hire a free throw shooting specialist.
Saddle Up!
I was struck by how well Iowa populates those stats.
william
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
Texasjeremy
PER 40 MINUTES STATS (players that have played at least 50% of available minutes this season)

SCORING
32.85 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
23.98 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
22.25 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
20.67 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
19.14 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
18.25 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
18.14 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
17.43 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
15.48 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
14.80 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
14.49 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
14.48 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
14.14 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
12.05 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
11.95 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
11.58 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
10.09 - DD Rogers (NC State)
9.58 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
8.91 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)

REBOUNDS
15.85 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
12.46 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
11.92 - DD Rogers (NC State)
11.14 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
10.15 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
9.99 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
9.28 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
9.01 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
8.61 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
6.56 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
5.60 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
4.58 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
4.50 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
4.49 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
4.18 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
3.52 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
3.15 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
2.88 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
2.80 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)

ASSISTS
6.98 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
6.87 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
6.75 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
6.19 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
5.29 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
5.27 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
5.16 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
4.98 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
4.15 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
4.01 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
3.43 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
3.20 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
2.90 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
2.65 - DD Rogers (NC State)
2.39 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
1.97 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
1.78 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
0.83 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
0.72 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)

TURNOVERS
1.76 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
1.92 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
2.07 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
2.10 - DD Rogers (NC State)
2.14 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
2.33 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
2.39 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
2.40 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
2.40 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
2.58 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
2.58 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
2.59 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
2.72 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
2.73 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
2.81 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
3.12 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
3.17 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
4.01 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
4.20 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)

STEALS
2.60 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
2.10 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
2.08 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
2.07 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
1.95 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
1.52 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
1.44 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
1.32 - DD Rogers (NC State)
1.31 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
1.29 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.17 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
1.16 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
1.11 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
1.06 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
0.74 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
0.65 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
0.52 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
0.48 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
0.40 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)

BLOCKS
3.78 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
3.43 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
2.58 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
2.11 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
1.86 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
1.24 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
1.19 - DD Rogers (NC State)
0.99 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
0.95 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
0.72 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
0.61 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
0.60 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
0.59 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
0.49 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
0.48 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
0.40 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
0.27 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
0.20 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
0.00 - Tania Davis (Iowa)

PERSONAL FOULS
1.01 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
1.23 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
1.87 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.88 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
2.19 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
2.20 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
2.26 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
2.58 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
2.59 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
2.89 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
2.92 - DD Rogers (NC State)
2.99 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
3.08 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
3.37 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
3.39 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
3.41 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
3.47 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
3.53 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
3.67 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)

FG MADE
13.58 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
9.65 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
7.71 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
7.42 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
7.36 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
7.07 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
6.96 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
6.90 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
6.82 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
6.27 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
5.23 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
5.15 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
4.81 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
4.32 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
4.11 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
4.01 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
3.87 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
3.65 - DD Rogers (NC State)
3.03 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)

FG ATTEMPTS
19.38 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
17.33 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
16.55 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
15.55 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
15.13 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
13.65 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
13.35 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
13.27 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
13.06 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
12.91 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
12.11 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
12.07 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
11.96 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
10.70 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
9.32 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
9.05 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
8.45 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
8.06 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
7.03 - DD Rogers (NC State)

3PT MADE
3.07 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
2.48 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
2.34 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
2.30 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
1.71 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
1.58 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
1.56 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.55 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
1.45 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
0.61 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
0.57 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
0.20 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
0.14 - DD Rogers (NC State)
0.05 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
0.04 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
0.03 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
0.00 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
0.00 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
0.00 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)

3PT ATTEMPTS
7.70 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
6.45 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
6.40 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
5.74 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
5.65 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
4.93 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
4.85 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
4.38 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
4.37 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.80 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
1.39 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
1.00 - DD Rogers (NC State)
0.49 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
0.21 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
0.15 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
0.05 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
0.03 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
0.00 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
0.00 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)

FT MADE
6.63 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
5.66 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
4.68 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
4.38 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
3.50 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
3.24 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
3.22 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
2.98 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
2.73 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
2.73 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
2.65 - DD Rogers (NC State)
2.33 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
1.99 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
1.91 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
1.68 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
1.53 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
1.36 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
1.29 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
0.24 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)

FT ATTEMPTS
8.70 - Elissa Cunane (NC State)
7.12 - Megan Gustafson (Iowa)
5.81 - Kalani Brown (Baylor)
5.78 - Te'a Cooper (South Carolina)
4.52 - DD Rogers (NC State)
4.48 - Alexis Jennings (South Carolina)
4.45 - Lauren Cox (Baylor)
4.34 - Mikiah Herbert-Harrigan (South Carolina)
3.83 - Kiara Leslie (NC State)
3.70 - Kathleen Doyle (Iowa)
3.50 - Tyasha Harris (South Carolina)
2.71 - Tania Davis (Iowa)
2.62 - DiDi Richards (Baylor)
2.59 - Chloe Jackson (Baylor)
2.58 - Juicy Landrum (Baylor)
2.22 - Hannah Stewart (Iowa)
2.05 - Kai Crutchfield (NC State)
1.73 - Makenzie Meyer (Iowa)
0.41 - Aislinn Konig (NC State)
triaddukefan
roadrunner said:

I echo slimecap's sentiments, we really appreciate all the local info and look forward to taking in all Greensboro has to offer. I also look forward to your getting an up close and personal look at our Lady Bears. They are so fun to watch.
I've been looking forward to this weekend ever since they announced Greensboro earned the rights to host. This will be my fifth regional to attend here.... and I love seeing either Powerhouse Teams .... or seeing teams cut down the nets for either the first time... or the first time in a few years. I havent seen Baylor play too much this season, but Im really looking forward to seeing Brown and Cox in particular.

To those coming.... the arena doors usually open an hour before tip-off. The seats are cushioned... but their are no cupholders. I assume all the concessions that were open during the ACC Women's tournament will be open for the regionals. The better choices are on the left side of the arena. Beer and wine were sold during the ACC tournament.... not sure if the NCAA allows it for its sanctioned events.

A few more dining suggestions, though I won't insult yall Texans and mention any BBQ spots...As I stated before.... Elm Street is our main downtown street.... plenty of restaurants... diverse options...the bulk are located in the 200 and 300 blocks... north of the railroad tracks.

1618 downtown right across from Cheesecakes by Alex

Liberty Oak downtown

Mellow Mushroom

Downtown Breweries and a Distillery

https://www.littlebrotherbrew.com/

Joymongers brewery

Preyer Brewing Company

Battleground Ave and Westover Terrace north of Downtown has alot of restaurants to choose from...

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0908029,-79.8136547,17z

But.... there are a few neighborhood spots that I recommend... in the Lindley Park neighborhood... a few minutes north of the coliseum.

all of these are side by side at the corner of Spring Garden and Howard

Hop's Burger Bar was voted the top burger spot in the country in a national poll a few years ago

Scrambled Southern Diner highly popular for breakfast and lunch

Bites and Pints Gastropub

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.063845,-79.834465,19z

And two minutes away at the intersection of Elam and Walker in the heart of Lindley Park are 4 recommended places

http://www.sticksandstonesclayoven.com/

Lindley Park Filing Station

Fishbones

And Emma Key's... right beside Sticks and Stones

Google Map of the area

Elam and Walker

Hopefully I havent overwhelmed yall with this list
Jacques Strap
Looking at those stats... Chloe Jackson has to be the national newcomer of the year NCAAW basketball this year.
juliejay84
I'm not able to make the regional (although I optimistically have Final Four tix). I just wanted to say thanks for reaching out and showing hospitality!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.