Honesty saves Chloe from badly choking hours before the championship game

4,298 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by slimecap
LadyBears42
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2019/04/08/baylor-national-championship-chloe-jackson-kim-mulkey
Dcheetah
That is so scary and potentially tragic irregardless of basketball. Happened to me once and luckily there was someone there to give me the Heimlich. So glad Honesty knew what to do. God has further plans for Chloe.
TXtoCO
Jumbo shrimp for everyone!
Yeek
That is so crazy.
Baylor Dad in Va.
LadyBears42 said:

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2019/04/08/baylor-national-championship-chloe-jackson-kim-mulkey
I missed this when it was first posted. A great article about the Lady Bears, their great victory, and Chloe, Kalani, Didi, Lauren, and Kim that is well written and has tidbits about Chloe and DiDi that I had not seen before.

thanks for posting.
Alfred Anchorsen
Dcheetah said:

That is so scary and potentially tragic irregardless of basketball. Happened to me once and luckily there was someone there to give me the Heimlich. So glad Honesty knew what to do. God has further plans for Chloe.
Irregardless is wrong, it's "regardless."
Dcheetah
English 101. Whoops!
willtalk
Alfred Anchorsen said:

Dcheetah said:

Well it certainly was an Eerie situation regardless of basketball.
Cusco
Actually "irregardless" has been used enough that it has made it into dictionaries. My intention is to now popularize "disirregardless" so that it gains broad usage.
willtalk
Cusco said:

Actually "irregardless" has been used enough that it has made it into dictionaries. My intention is to now popularize "disirregarless" so that it gains broad usage.
Thats all well and good! But why would you be promoting it to just one gender?
slimecap

HONESTY SCOTT-GRAYSON
A champion both on and off the court !
slimecap

Dcheetah
Way to go HSG! Must mean her knee is good to go. So happy for her! That makes 4 Baylor Bears!
Baylor Dad in Va.
slimecap said:

I am really happy to hear this news. I have eagerly been waiting for Honesty to start showing us why she was ranked the #1 PG in the country by Prospect Nation. She showed us flashes in a few games last year that was hampered by her brace. She has all the tools - an outside shot from 3-point range, good vision and ball-handling skills, plus speed with the ability to drive to the basket. I am expecting big things from Honesty this year.
Jacques Strap
We have fantastic players with tons of talent, and they aren't freshman anymore.
SABaylorFan
Dcheetah said:

Way to go HSG! Must mean her knee is good to go. So happy for her! That makes 4 Baylor Bears!
Or, to put it another way, 1/3 of the roster from our national championship team has been invited to the Team USA tryouts.I would think that probably hasn't happened all that many times in the past.
baylorjunkie
None of the 1/3rd were starters on the National Championship team. That says something about the depth and future!
Dcheetah
https://twitter.com/Kaylin_Rice/status/1129512924102291456/photo/1
BuinmyBlood
Is that an ice pack on Queen Egbo's right knee?
TXtoCO
Alfred Anchorsen said:

Dcheetah said:

Who cares? Did you not know what he meant?
slimecap

Honesty Scott-Grayson
Nov 15, 2018
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.