Hannah Gusters

3,050 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Dcheetah
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Announcing soon per her Ig.
Anyone know anything? She would be a much needed pickup and she has been to a number of BU events.
BuinmyBlood
I looked on her IG page and I didn't see anything new other than her narrowing it down to 10 schools. What am I missing?
mimi25408
I'm not sure why everybody's wants a sneak peek at everything on players. When they announce we will know.
ScottS
10 is not much of a narrowing
Dcheetah
Maybe removed. She had a large post saying committing soon with 2 sets of watching eyes.

If you go to the boneyard (UConn) page - a screenshot of it is on the recruiting page pinned at the top - 2nd or 3rd page from the end of thread.
Dcheetah
This is a fan page for our Wbb team. Of course fans are going to want to talk recruiting. With Kim - there is next to no info about our recruiting interests and there are many who like to know about players who may be our future Lady Bears.
HustleBear
Dcheetah said:

This is a fan page for our Wbb team. Of course fans are going to want to talk recruiting. With Kim - there is next to no info about our recruiting interests and there are many who like to know about players who may be our future Lady Bears.
Indeed!
mimi25408
I understand that , but you have posted this on three different threads. Most of us give information when we have it.
Dcheetah
Posted on 2 threads that I know about and no response to the original thread so I posted it indpendently in case it wasn't seen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.