Next Commit

15,515 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ScottS
bawitdaball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who will be out next commit? Or rather, who could be our next commit? Any birdies out there talking?
lookin4awin
I was hoping Andrews. However, she may not be ready...I think Gusters knew that as a big, she needed to be Waco bound.

I still think Andrews is next...but I'm not in with the birdies.
Wineguy89
I have a feeling it's Andrews now. Figured they wouldn't commit together so each could enjoy the spotlight individually. I have no inside knowledge of this however.

Andrews and/or HVL will make me a happy puppy though!!
WacoKelly83
With the Mulkey's wbb camps coming up in early June, I bet something might break then. Just a feeling.
Dcheetah
This is probably the right answer. I am hoping Andrews or HVL or both. Not sure who else is seriously on the radar. We need more than 1 pure PG on the roster. Have seen Treasure Hunt's or Deliyah Daniel's put out there recently with TH unofficially visiting per Big Bear. Either would be very good pickups but I suspect we are concentrating efforts on the 2 PGs.
ScottS
What odds would you out on us getting Andrews? hVL?
bowdedg
ABC BEAR
Wineguy89 said:

I have a feeling it's Andrews now. Figured they wouldn't commit together so each could enjoy the spotlight individually. I have no inside knowledge of this however.

If you're right I will toss you a treat.
Wineguy89
ABC BEAR said:

Wineguy89 said:

Iron Claw
ABC BEAR said:

Wineguy89 said:

He wasn't right.
lookin4awin
8th grade commits don't count for this particular thread. Ha.
lookin4awin
I hope Andrews hold a signing at her school and does the hat thing like Moon did. I thought that was pretty cool. I loved the family member in the background who commented that Moon was joining Kalani from Louisiana and assuring Kalani that help was coming, Moon was on her way.........And, he was right!
lookin4awin
lookin4awin said:

I hope Andrews holds a signing at her school and does the hat thing like Moon did.and place the Baylor hat on her head. I thought that was pretty cool. I loved the family member in the background who commented that Moon was joining Kalani from Louisiana and assuring Kalani that help was coming, Moon was on her way.........And, he was right!
lookin4awin

GrizBear
lookin4thereplybutton
Iron Claw
lookin4awin said:

I didn't read the thread rules. Sorry!
ScottS
Any updates?
bawitdaball
Confession - I was aware of Samantha's commitment. I was just curious where everyone was and if anyone suspected her. I love a surprising commitment. Here's to hoping Andrews commits in the next few weeks. The longer it's drawn out the more I worry.
GoldenBear
bawitdaball said:

Confession - I was aware of Samantha's commitment. I was just curious where everyone was and if anyone suspected her. I love a surprising commitment. Here's to hoping Andrews commits in the next few weeks. The longer it's drawn out the more I worry.
We'll get Andrews AND Jada Malone!
HustleBear
Inside info?
Iron Claw
lookin4awin said:

So it was about an 8th grader after all!!!
Dcheetah

Yes Please!
Ashley Hodge
Staff
EasyE
3 travels
ladybears4eva
Im crossing my fingers
HoustonBear15
EasyE said:

3 travels
They're only travels when they're called by the ref
Dcheetah
UT Vol poster from April saying OSU is in the lead on HVL. However, her total lack of recruiting info makes her seem like a Mulkey recruit.
slimecap
Dcheetah said:

UT Vol poster from April saying OSU is in the lead on HVL.

Tanner, HVL's brother, has played as a relief pitcher with the Corvallis Knights, a summer college wood-bat league baseball team. The Knights play at Goss Stadium, the home of the Oregon State Beavers.

Link
https://www.gazettetimes.com/sports/corvallis-knights/corvallis-knights-van-lith-signs-contract/article_9459e65c-c4fb-58d7-a3ee-6c5f1685b7b4.html
Chibears2
Maybe her brother playing there influences her, but really, how long is it likely that he remains there? Not a sure enough thing to base a decision on, in my opinion. I would think someone of her skill level would have aspirations to play beyond college. Number one influence SHOULD BE "Where will I develop into the best all-around player...?
BaylorBearWBBFan
Oregon State coach must be pretty good at developing players. He beat us twice with players not ranked nearly as high as most of ours.
baylor1984
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

Oregon State coach must be pretty good at developing players. He beat us twice with players not ranked nearly as high as most of ours.
How many NC's does Oregon State WBB have ?
slimecap
Hailey Van Lith (USA Basketball) sits down for an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
FIBA 3x3 U18 World Cup 2019

BaylorBearWBBFan
0, but the poster said somewhere she would develop as a player, not win a NC.

She will likely become a star no matter where she goes.
Chibears2
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

How many in WNBA? That is what I mean by developing as a player, thus my comment about aspirations of playing at next level. And really, beating us proves nothing about how individuals on a team were developed. Not trying to be arrogant but I am assuming BU's program produces more WNBA draftees than OSU's....
baylor1984
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

0, but the poster said somewhere she would develop as a player, not win a NC.

She will likely become a star no matter where she goes.
You have to develop players to win NC's. If I was a PG I'm not sure I'd want to play for anyone else besides KM. Kim knows just a little bit about the position.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.