Coach Mulkey's basketball camps

4,524 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chibears2
WIBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The first of Kim's summer basketball camps began on June 4th. Has anyone heard who is there? Any information on the camps is appreciated. Thanks.
Big Bear
I just got back from the camp. All are very young players. Very few quality. Could not tell age but several stood out. Will not go back. Talked to Lauren Cox and she verified that would be no all-star game at the end and the camp could no longer labeled "elite".
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Big Bear said:

I just got back from the camp. All are very young players. Very few quality. Could not tell age but several stood out. Will not go back. Talked to Lauren Cox and she verified that would be no all-star game at the end and the camp could no longer labeled "elite".
Is there still going to be an elite camp and these are just the normal camps?
Big Bear
I believe it is now the Advanced camp. She has 1, maybe 2 others for different levels.
Big Bear
According to the BU wbb site, this camp is for 6-12 grades. The second is for 2-6 grades and the 3rd, called Biddie camp, for 3yrs to entering 1st gr.
Dcheetah
Disappointed and surprised we did not have more high level players there.
Big Bear
As I understand it, the rules have changed. Basically the camp can not be "by invitation", it is open to all who want to attend as long as the have the money. A few years ago we had girls from all over the USA.
Dcheetah
Football holds invitation only camps. Why can't wbb?
Big Bear
Can't answer that. Ask Brian.
Dcheetah
slimecap

2015 Baylor Team Camp
a few of the participants

The "Team Camp" event was discontinued.

"Team camp for high school, junior varsity, junior high and AAU teams. A minimum of 7 players per team must be registered." - Waco Tribune-Herald, 3 May 2014
Wichitabear
Why???
slimecap
Wichitabear said:

Why???
I do not know why Baylor discontinued their Team camp.
Texas & Texas A&M still have their Team camps.

WacoKelly83
Which Lady Bear's were working the camp? Obviously Lauren was. Any Tea Cooper sightings?
ladybears4eva
Didi was there...
WIBear
Besides LC and Double D, what other members of our NC team participated in the camps? Also, is Coach Mulkey at all of her camps as well?
WacoKelly83
https://t.co/NXVr222FeI
Chibears2
Love those pics! Honesty and Moon have two of the biggest smiles. Hope to see them on the court in the upcoming season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.