WNBA All-Star Game

1,929 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by slimecap
GarlandBear84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm surprised there is t a thread on this. The game is on ABC now and at halftime. Playing in Las Vegas. Griner has 10/5 and Sims made all three shots for 7 points.
Chibears2
Tuned in in middle of third quarter. Brittney was out wrapped in ice. Any idea what happened?

Saw O hit a shot and get a couple of assists. Like most All Star games, lots of jacking up threes and matador defense, but if you're not expecting to see sound basketball, it is quite entertaining to see the personalities of the players as they interact with one another in an essentially "non competitive" environment....
GarlandBear84
I didn't see what happened to BG. She finished with 16/9. Sims had 10/2/2.
Chibears2
historian
slimecap

fredbear
The game frustrates me. I am not able to enjoy it for what it is, a goof off game. Why play seriously the last 5 min? How about a little defense?
GarlandBear84
When I saw Sims play matador D I knew no D would be played this game. The nba game is the same.
fredbear
I know. I just don't yet understand or appreciate the Tomfoolery. Probably says more about me than it does the game or players.
slimecap
Chloe Jackson with her Chicago Sky team mates at the All-Star game

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.