2020 Recruiting Chart

30,672 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by slimecap
Chibears2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know how many eggs you can feel comfortable putting in the transfer portal basket, to speak metaphorically. There are rumblings that it will be tweaked a bit to make it less inviting and to cut down the number of players entering it.
gone to Tickfaw
a class of Gusters, Andrews, Hunt and Van Lith would be hard to beat as the Number One Class
ScottS
Van Lith visit starting tomorrow?
TXtoCO
ScottS said:

Where did you see this?
ScottS
TXtoCO said:

ScottS said:

Where did you see this?

On this thread. I guess I trying to verify if the visit is for sure.
TXtoCO
ScottS said:

TXtoCO said:

ScottS said:

Where did you see this?

On this thread. I guess I trying to verify if the visit is for sure.
Let's hope so...
Dcheetah
Louisville just signed Ahlana Smith - very highly ranked JUCO guard eligible in 2020-21 season. That gives them 8 guards and may help with HVL and Sarah.

Oregon has 3 guards already on the roster that are Soph or Jr when the 2020 recruits arrive plus the 3 highly ranked guards from their 2020 class when they arrive.

We will only have 4 guards as we currently stand when the 2020 class comes in, 2 Srs (Didi and Moon), 1 Jr (Trinity) and 1 Soph (Oliver).

I think we have the most and earliest playing time to offer both HVL and Sarah not to mention all the other positives BU has to offer both.
TXtoCO
Dcheetah said:

Louisville just signed Ahlana Smith - very highly ranked JUCO guard eligible in 2020-21 season. That gives them 8 guards and may help with HVL and Sarah.

Oregon has 3 guards already on the roster that are Soph or Jr when the 2020 recruits arrive plus the 3 highly ranked guards from their 2020 class when they arrive.

We will only have 4 guards as we currently stand when the 2020 class comes in, 2 Srs (Didi and Moon), 1 Jr (Trinity) and 1 Soph (Oliver).

I think we have the most and earliest playing time to offer both HVL and Sarah not to mention all the other positives BU has to offer both.

What was Smith ranked coming out of HR?
WacoKelly83
She was ranked No. 18 nationally among hs seniors by the All-Star Girls Report, No. 30 by ESPN and No. 37 by PrepNation.
Eball
What happened with HVL and the visit this weekend? Where are all the Basketball insiders hiding?
Eball
Crickets...no one knows anything or everyone sworn to secrecy?
ScottS
Its probably over on the pay side.
Eball
ScottS said:

Its probably over on the pay side.
Nope not there either...I don't know why it would be hard to confirm or deny she was in this weekend at Homecoming....
slimecap
PODCAST Brandon Clay Scouting / Prospects Nation
Oct 14, 2019

All meter times are approximate
2:14 Sarah Andrews & Hailey Van Lith
5:20 Treasure Hunt

Link for podcast
https://soundcloud.com/brandonclayscouting/october-14-2019-prospectsnation-elite-150-expansion-mailbag
Eball
Well?
BUbackerinET
I think this increases our chances to get both, and if I'm HVL to Louisville, I'm like: "WTH?"
ScottS
Eball
So...if this is it, we have a pretty short list...absolutely spectacular if we added HVL, Sara and Treasure to Gusters heck just Gusters is pretty darned good from a quality alone perspective, what is the scoop on Kapinus...surely we will add at least a couple of these 4 excellent players? Anyone else out there on the radar?
slimecap
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

Dalayah Daniels is another who is a bit of a mystery recruit. An ESPN article went out a while ago and said Texas, Stanford, UConn, Oregon, and Oregon State were her "at-the-moment" top-5, but since then there was a picture of her with a ton of logos of offers/interest and Baylor was among them, so I assume there is some form of interest. She also plays AAU with Van Lith.

slimecap
2020 AALIYAH EDWARDS
Wing from Toronto Canada

"She held offers from several other marquee programs, including Baylor, Louisville, Maryland, Notre Dame and Oregon"
Verbal commit to UConn.

- Doug Bonjour, Connecticut Post, 24 Oct 2019
Dcheetah
Did Aliyah ever visit here?
slimecap
slimecap said:

2020 SAHARA JONES

Fan forum member mimi25408 posted on Jan 5 that Sahara attended the UConn game at the Ferrell Center. Sahara is listed as undeclared on HoopGurlz. Her San Antonio club ball is same organization as NaLyssa Smith & Sammie Wagner. One of my bookmarks shows that she has been offered by Kansas, Texas, Texas A&M & Texas Tech. I have not seen a Top 5 interest release this summer.

57Bear
Sela Heide is still listed as uncommitted on Hoopgurlz. She is only ranked as 93, with a scouts grade of 93 but she is listed as 6' 8". Just wondering if she might be brought in and take a red shirt year to be coached up.

DFW Bill
Thank you LMSS.
Eball
Just noticed on ESPN top 100 for 2020 only 16 out of top 100 have not committed at this time...
slimecap
slimecap said:

BaylorBearWBBFan said:

Leilani Kapinus tore her ACL, so there hasn't been many updates regarding her recruitment, except that Baylor was a part of her top-15. I take it as a sign there has definitely been interest, and perhaps an offer, but until she narrows it down to 5-8 finalists, we won't really know.

19 Sep 2019 Notre Dame coaches visit 2020 Leilani Kapinus

12 Nov 2019

"Leilani Kapinus plans to announce her decision about which university she will attend and where she will play women's college basketball during the early signing period. Kapinus said after the Spartans' girls basketball practice Tuesday night that her five finalists were the University of Minnesota, LSU, Arizona, Penn State and the University of Wisconsin. Without providing specifics, she said she has narrowed that list to two."

- Jon Masson, Wisconsin State Journal

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.