Tynice Martin suspended?

2,248 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chibears2
Chibears2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just saw a tweet from a WBB blogger that Tynice Martin has been suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules. Anyone hear anything confirming this? Liked this player and if her suspension carries into the season, WVU is really, really hurting.
CarmelBear
Looks to be true:

Her performance in that B12 championship game was (unfortunately) amazing.
Chibears2
She lost a chance to go on a trip to Italy?! Geez! I don't know what would be worth that, not to mention, letting your teammates and coaches down.
TXtoCO
Let's hold judgement until we have more details. She seems like a good kid.
Chibears2
I agree she seems like a good kid. And no judgement, but disappointment, as much for her, as in response to whatever happened. Going to Italy and Greece is a dream for me, and perhaps I projected my disappointment into the response. But I would also hope the school wouldn't take that away from one of their good kids over a minor infraction, which led me to believe it might be more then a small deal. I guess I was just stunned. Probably shouldn't have posted, but it was out there, and I wasn't totally believing it, so looking for more reliable info. Whatever the case, hope the situation is used for growth and ultimate good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.